All Discussions Tagged 'Bible' (450)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Divided House: 1 Corinthians 3:3

For where there are envy, strife, and divisions among you, are you not carnal and behaving like mere men? I am very saddened by what happen…

Started by Dr. Willie B White

0 Jan 7

Follow Jesus

Jesus is the answer because He is the way, truth, and the life.

0 Dec 31, 2020

My love for Jesus: 1 John 4:19; Ephesians 2:8

We love him, because he first loved us. For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the g…

0 Dec 18, 2020

Shepherd Ministries' Worship Service

You are cordially invited to Shepherd Ministries' worship services Shepherd Ministries Church services Time: Sunday school 9:15 AM to 10:00…

0 Dec 18, 2020

Remembering Christmas

This being the Christmas season, I began to reflect on my childhood Christmas; what came to mind was my mother would start her baking at le…

0 Dec 15, 2020

The Birth of Christ: Luke 2:7

And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them…

0 Dec 10, 2020

Jesus is His Name: Isaiah 9:6

For to us, a child is born, to us, a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Co…

0 Dec 1, 2020

Shepherd Ministries' Worship Service

Sunday at 9:15 AM EST – 11:15 AM EST Public · Hosted by The Shepherd Ministries.org Online Event https://us02web.zoom.us/j/7767

0 Nov 27, 2020

Shepherd Ministries' Thanksgiving Worship Service

Topic: Shepherd Ministries Thanksgiving Worship ServicesMessage: The Joy of Thanksgiving. Scripture Text: 1 Thessalonians 5:18Background Sc…

0 Nov 24, 2020

Shepherd Ministries' Thanksgiving Worship Service

Topic: Shepherd Ministries Thanksgiving Worship ServicesMessage: The Joy of Thanksgiving. Scripture Text: 1 Thessalonians 5:18Background Sc…

0 Nov 24, 2020

RSS

© 2021   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service