All Discussions Tagged 'Bible' (525)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Devotional Scripture: Colossians 3:23 KJV

Our meditational verse, Colossians 3:23 KJV, And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;When putting forth effo…

Started by Willie White

0 Sep 9, 2023

A Healing of our Nation: 2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will…

Started by Willie White

0 Aug 10, 2023

Freed from Sin Through Jesus Christ: Romans 6:22-23KJV

22 But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life. 23 For the…

Started by Willie White

0 Jul 15, 2023

Freedom Through Christ Jesus

Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. 2 Behold, I Pa…

Started by Willie White

0 Jul 5, 2023

Christian Freedom: Galatians 5:1KJV

Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. Our scripture…

Started by Willie White

0 Jun 30, 2023

Turn back to God: Jel 2:12-13, 28-29 KJV

Turn back to God, and receive His blessings. Joel 2:12-13, 28-29 KJV,12 Therefore also now, saith the LORD, turn ye even to me with all you…

Started by Willie White

0 Mar 24, 2023

Praise God.

2 Samuel 22:4, I will call on the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies. Let's praise God for who He is…

Started by Willie White

0 Mar 13, 2023

Wait On the Lord: Isaiah 40:30-31

Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:  But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their streng…

Started by Willie White

1 Feb 26, 2023
Reply by YNITA WHEELER-(AMBASSADOR)

God, Our Mighty Warrior

Zephaniah 3:17 KJV, The Lord your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; in His love, He will no…

Started by Willie White

0 Feb 15, 2023

A New Pledge for The New Year: Ephesians 4:29-32, Joel 2:13 KJV

Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the…

Started by Willie White

0 Dec 29, 2022

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service