All Discussions Tagged 'Black' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Crime Reduces But Incarceration of Blacks increases in US Prisons: Why is the Black Church Simply Silent?

Dear Bishops, Pastors, Men and Women of God,  The United States in 2011 has 5% of  the world's population but 25%  of the world's incarce…

Started by Rev. George Walters-Sleyon

0 Aug 30, 2011

Why are so many Black Women unmarried?

Friends, I've posted a video on TAG's forum that poses the question... Why are so many Black women unmarried? Click here to see the vid…

Started by HOPE - Psalm 43:5

16 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by Maxine Gill

God Himself Said It Is Not Good

It could be a crutch or a shield ,cover, conviction or overkill. Whatever it is ,the bible seems to uncover the invalidity of this myth. Go…

Started by Clayton Udoh

0 Jan 18, 2011

Minority Health Policy FELLOWSHIP OPPORTUNITY At Harvard Medical School

Commonwealth Fund/Harvard University FellowshipTo Apply Contact:CFHUF Coordinator: 617-432-2922, mfdp_cfhuf@hms.harvard.eduApplication Dea…

Started by Medaline Philbert

0 Aug 20, 2010

The top 10 Worst Stereotypes about Black Women in 2010! Are they Myth or Reality in your Mind and in this Society?

§ (1) The top 10 Worst Stereotypes about Black Women in 2010 – Are they Myth or Reality in your Mind and in this Society? God willing, Th…

Started by Brother Marcus!

9 May 16, 2010
Reply by Anthony

The Greatest Deception That Covers The Earth-Black's Roots

This is the most critical  moment in history for the Black race. What is happening? Is there an answer? It is time for the Black race to ri…

Started by Apostle Prophetess Ruby Mitchell

9 May 12, 2010
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

What happened to the Sister in the Sisterhood? The Resurrection of Black Women in 2010!

(1) What happened to the Sister in the Sisterhood? The Resurrection of Black Women in 2010! God willing, the Brother Marcus Internet Rad…

Started by Brother Marcus!

0 Apr 4, 2010

The Church Has AIDS: Essays On Sexuality, Sexual Orientation, Taboos and The Black Church

I wanted to take this time to tell you about the release of my self-published book "The Church Has AIDS: Essays On Sexuality, Sexual Orient…

Started by Minister Gerald Palmer

12 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Minister Gerald Palmer

CELEBRATING FEBRUARY AS BLACK HISTORY MONTH

I'M BLACK, I'M BEAUTIFUL BY DR. MELODY BARCLAYI’m black, I’m beautiful, I was born that way you see I’m black, & beautiful, cause that’…

Started by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

0 Feb 24, 2010

Grand Opening of Feeding The Soul Christian Store

We are so delighted to announce that our new store FEEDING THE SOUL CHRISTIAN STORE is now up and running!!! We are still tweaking it, but…

Started by Rev. Dr. Tracy Scott

0 Oct 7, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service