All Discussions Tagged 'Christian' (282)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Healing Power of Faith: James 5:13-18

And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.  …

Started by Willie White

2 Oct 23, 2019
Reply by Willie White

Morning Prayer: Psalm 5:1-2

Give ear to my words, O Lord, consider my meditation. Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my King, and my God: for unto thee will I pray.   G…

Started by Willie White

0 Oct 22, 2019

God's Protective Care: Psalm 91:1-16

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge…

Started by Willie White

0 Oct 17, 2019

There is Healing in Forgiveness: Ephesians 4:32

And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.   The Holy Spirit dir…

Started by Willie White

0 Oct 4, 2019

Angry in a good way: Psalm 37:1-40 KJV

Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.  For they shall soon be cut down like the g…

Started by Willie White

0 Sep 27, 2019

Angry in a good way: Psalm 37:1-40 KJV

Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.  For they shall soon be cut down like the g…

Started by Willie White

0 Sep 27, 2019

Spiritual Warfare: Ephesians 6:11-18

Put on the whole armour of God that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood,…

Started by Willie White

0 Sep 17, 2019

Spiritual Warfare: Ephesians 6:11-18

Put on the whole armour of God that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood,…

Started by Willie White

0 Sep 17, 2019

God Answers Prayer: 1 Samuel 1:9-20

And she was in bitterness of soul, and prayed unto the Lord, and wept sore.  And she vowed a vow, and said, O Lord of hosts, if thou wilt i…

Started by Willie White

0 Sep 6, 2019

Sin and its Depravity Genesis: 18:16-19:29; 19:1, 15-26, 29

As I was pondering what to write while preparing to teach or Sunday school lesson, "Faith and Doubt" taken from the above chapters of Gene…

Started by Willie White

1 Sep 3, 2019
Reply by Minister Fredia J. Tatum

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service