All Discussions Tagged 'Christian' (282)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Friends: John 15:13; Proverbs 17:17 KJV

Greater love hath no man than this that a man lay down his life for his friends. A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for ad…

Started by Willie White

0 Aug 27, 2019

Always Give Thanks: 1 Thessaloians 5:18KJV

In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.   Allow me to give words of encouragement because we…

Started by Willie White

0 Aug 20, 2019

Always Give Thanks: 1 Thessaloians 5:18KJV

In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.   Allow me to give words of encouragement because we…

Started by Willie White

0 Aug 20, 2019

Ask God

Ask God for what you need; have faith knowing that He hears and answers our prayers.

Started by Willie White

0 Aug 13, 2019

Crying for Deliverance: Isaiah 58:1

Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and shew my people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins.         …

Started by Willie White

0 Aug 9, 2019

Calling for a prayer vigil

America, join me in a 30-day prayer vigil for a healing of this nation. 2 Chronicle 7:14 (healing prayer) Psalm 91:1-5 prayer of protection…

Started by Willie White

0 Aug 6, 2019

Why is Prayer important in the lives of humanity?

The answer to this question is taken from my book, A Prayer Study Guide, which looks at prayer from many different perspectives; therefore,…

Started by Willie White

0 Jul 30, 2019

Praying through Adversities: Psalm 27:17 KJV

The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked,…

Started by Willie White

0 Jul 26, 2019

What are some hindrances that render prayers ineffective? James 5:16

Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man avail…

Started by Willie White

0 Jul 22, 2019

What makes our prayers Effective? James 5:16

Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availe…

Started by Willie White

0 Jul 16, 2019

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service