All Discussions Tagged 'Christian' (282)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What are the four loves and their meaning?

Today's message is another lesson on love, and we are continuing our discussion on love because God is love and love is superior to hate. W…

Started by Willie White

0 Jul 11, 2019

Love Changes Everything: Corinthian 13:4-5; Colossian 3:14; John 3:16 KJV

Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth, not itself, is not puffed up, Doth not behave itself unseemly,…

Started by Willie White

0 Jul 9, 2019

Salt and Light Matthew 5:13-20 KJV

Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt has lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? It is thenceforth good for nothing, but to…

Started by Willie White

0 Jul 2, 2019

walk in the Light of Christ: Psalm 119:105 KJV

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.   Being in Christ, we must walk in His light because He knows the way that will…

Started by Willie White

0 Jun 25, 2019

Words of Encouragement: Isaiah 40:31; 41:10

But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; the…

Started by Willie White

0 Jun 21, 2019

Is American headed for a Downfall? Nahum 1:2-7

God is jealous, and the Lord revengeth; the Lord revengeth, and is furious; the Lord will take vengeance on his adversaries, and He reserve…

Started by Willie White

0 Jun 18, 2019

Living in an Uncertain World

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy…

Started by Willie White

0 Jun 11, 2019

God's inseparable Love Romans 8:38-39 KJV

For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor h…

Started by Willie White

0 Jun 7, 2019

Under God's Protection: Psalm 91:1-5

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge…

Started by Willie White

0 Jun 4, 2019

God provides Comfort: 2 Corinthians 2:3-4

Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort; Who comforteth us in all our t…

Started by Willie White

0 May 30, 2019

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service