All Discussions Tagged 'Faith' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

America's Last Option

This is an emotional documentary with a serious message.  My question to all saints of God, are we truly willing to turn back to God and re…

Started by Chaplain Pat Harris

1 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by Chaplain Pat Harris

Denomination, Denominations, why?

The separation of people in how they approach God has been from day one, from the formulation of worship within the Hebrew community during…

Started by RevZ

1 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Joseph Gill

Who Are You?

Good Morning World! Who are you? Most of us are known for what we can do, not for who we are. Some sing speak or write well. Others are kno…

Started by Ava Gabrielle

0 Feb 11, 2010

Where Is My Faith? Reaching Out to Fellow Saints

To all my friends on this network and all the true men and women of God, I have great need. I would per-adventure to say that I'm not the o…

Started by regi

44 Jan 10, 2010
Reply by regi

Spiritual Slothfulness...Is this happening in your Church?

All organizations don't experience these EXACT challenges, but some do. What do you think causes these types of challenges amongst church…

Started by Tracy J. Brown

0 Dec 28, 2009

Faith By Phone - An Innovative New Ministry Outreach Service

I am extending a personal invitation to each and every one of you to use the Faith By Phone ministry outreach service free of charge. Faith…

Started by Dorsey C. West

0 Oct 6, 2009

THE DISTORTION of MAN & THE RIVER of NO RETURN

THE DISTORTION of MAN We’re sought by Satan of that I’m sure As he plots to derail our soul. Greed, hate, lust, anger and fear Are deeds…

Started by Tom Zart

0 Aug 15, 2009

THE ARMOR OF GOD

CONSERVATIVE POET TOM ZART'S 26 POEMS OF CHRISTIAN FAITHTHE KING OF CHRISTMAS The son of God came down to earth To be our Lord by divine…

Started by Tom Zart

0 Aug 2, 2009

God has planted something GOOD in each one of us

God has planted something GOOD in each one of us. All of us have a purpose in life. We are not here by accident we are here by the grace of…

Started by Author Patricia Yarbrough

0 Jun 4, 2009

Faith Moves Mountains

Romans 8V32 - "You Shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free."Outside the scripture is our human lives in free will. You can…

Started by Crystal Smith

0 Sep 22, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service