All Discussions Tagged 'Ghost' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Biblical Fast

The Biblical fast described in Isaiah 58 necessitated the absence of sustenance and personal consecration.  Fasting or “the afflicting…

Started by Overseer Betty J. Williams

0 Dec 10, 2013

Which baptism was Jesus referring to?

John had said earlier that he (John) was baptizing with water but when Jesus comes He (jesus) will baptize with the Holy Ghost. This means…

Started by Brother John

25 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Brother John

You Need the Holy Ghost

Pastor Theodore Montgomery, of Bread of Life Church of God in Christ (Syracuse, NY), preaching at Four Square Gospel COGIC, March 23, 20…

Started by Joseph Gill

0 Feb 9, 2011

Can there ever be a compromise between good and evil ? between forces of the dark and forces of the light ?

Here is another question asked by a non Christian. Can there ever be a compromise between good and evil ? between forces of the dark and fo…

Started by RevZ62

0 Mar 9, 2010

Christmas a Sabbath?

H7676 שׁבּת shabbâth shab-bawth' Intensive from H7673; intermission, that is, (specifically) the Sabbath: - (+ every) sabbath. This time…

Started by RevZ62

32 Dec 28, 2009
Reply by Chaplain Pat Harris

I have faith, I think?

I have faith, I think? I am going through a difficult time financially. I have been out of work, that is full time work for over a year. I…

Started by RevZ62

55 Dec 27, 2009
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

For all the Christmas Grinch's

Although I celebrate the birth, death and resurrection of Christ every day this is a special day with special meaning because it was chosen…

Started by RevZ62

3 Dec 25, 2009
Reply by Zealot X

The connection line.

The rollercoaster of life, the daily ups and downs that test faith and when you pass the test you grow. People talk of being closer to God,…

Started by RevZ62

144 Dec 22, 2009
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

Do you believe in spiritual warfare?

Do you believe we should pray like this: O God, arise and let those who hate me be ashamed, in the name of Jesus. Witchcraft reinforcement…

Started by Alex

2 Nov 27, 2009
Reply by Alex

Advancement through prayer 2:

Pray like this: My Father, break every yoke assigned to limit my potentials, in the name of Jesus. Every power siphoning my virtues, be bou…

Started by Alex

1 Nov 27, 2009
Reply by Alex

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service