All Discussions Tagged 'God' (175)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Honoring Dr. Zachery Tims

Anyone who thinks God “took out” Pastor Zachery Tims “because of his sin,” probably ought to be looking over their own shoulder. You see, G…

Started by Bishop Derrick Day

35 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Pastor Jonathan

Greater Works - Where are they?

Jesus said in John 14:12 that we are to do greater works. Now we know that the greater will not be in magnitude because, after all, Jesus I…

3 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene

A Pure Religion, Undefiled before God: according to the Epistle of James.

If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain. Pure reli…

Started by Joseph Carey Jr.

9 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by Joseph Gill

"Give and Grow Abundantly with Gods People"

Cultivating Character,Philanthropy and Prosperity with INTEGRITY!  Be my special guest!   We are still helping Gods people become free.  O…

Started by NewDestiny

0 Jun 23, 2011

Speaking Life To You...

I speak life to you, I pray your strength to endure hardships, I encourage u 2 heed the voice of God & remember not everyone is ready 4…

Started by Apostle Lovella P. Mogere

0 May 21, 2011

Doctrine of Election

Does the doctrine of election reduce God to a grand puppeteer instead of the loving Father and benevolent King He truly is? Or, was John Ca…

54 May 3, 2011
Reply by Pastor Rodrick Sweet,ThM

I hear the voice of the God of Abraham!!!

Fam, Just like in Noah's Day this world is evil and rebellious. God is sending disasters to give all people a chance to repent before Jesus…

Started by Prophetess Brenda Saw Jesus†

0 Apr 7, 2011

The Chastening of God

Does God inflict sickness, disease, plague or pain on His Children (Believers, Saints, Citizens, Christians) to teach them a lesson or to d…

9 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by Bishop Derrick Day

The Chastening of God

Does God inflict sickness, disease, or pain upon His children (Believers, Saints, Citizens, Christians) to "teach them a lesson" or to brin…

0 Feb 2, 2011

Relationship vs. Religion

Religion is believing God can but making excuses for when He does not. It defers all benefits to the afterlife. Relationship is not just be…

0 Jan 27, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service