All Discussions Tagged 'Holy' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I have faith, I think?

I have faith, I think? I am going through a difficult time financially. I have been out of work, that is full time work for over a year. I…

Started by RevZ62

55 Dec 27, 2009
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

For all the Christmas Grinch's

Although I celebrate the birth, death and resurrection of Christ every day this is a special day with special meaning because it was chosen…

Started by RevZ62

3 Dec 25, 2009
Reply by Zealot X

The connection line.

The rollercoaster of life, the daily ups and downs that test faith and when you pass the test you grow. People talk of being closer to God,…

Started by RevZ62

144 Dec 22, 2009
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

Do you believe in spiritual warfare?

Do you believe we should pray like this: O God, arise and let those who hate me be ashamed, in the name of Jesus. Witchcraft reinforcement…

Started by Alex

2 Nov 27, 2009
Reply by Alex

Advancement through prayer 2:

Pray like this: My Father, break every yoke assigned to limit my potentials, in the name of Jesus. Every power siphoning my virtues, be bou…

Started by Alex

1 Nov 27, 2009
Reply by Alex

Love in Three Parts

To my God above With whom I share much love God, loves unconditionally I am not deserving, really Oh Lord I pray I thank you every day The…

Started by RevZ62

0 Nov 2, 2009

Holy Convocation 2009 --- Recovering Lost Ground

Join us in Albany, GA for Christian Life International annual Holy Convocation. It will be a time of fellowship, worship and praise, prophe…

Started by + Apostle Thomas F Henry Jr

2 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by + Apostle Thomas F Henry Jr

WAKE UP CHURCH!!!! ......A very powerful message by Holy Desparation.

A challenging compilation showing how far the church has fallen from the Biblical standard and the early church that Jesus built... This wi…

Started by Child of the Kingdom

7 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Anthony Luckett

Are we sending our children to Hell? Fornication, Holy Hip Hop, Homosexuality & more have flooded our Churches.

Started by Child of the Kingdom

37 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Evangelist Altha Fugett

Are you living the Kingdom Life, Welcome to Heaven's Gospel Network Cd's

Started by Elder Michael W Lewis

0 Jun 24, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service