All Discussions Tagged 'IS' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PRAYER MOUNTAIN 2013

Post your prayer request today and God is Going to do amazing this , we are going to pray please begin to see your problem as a solution ,…

Started by YOFES MWESIGE

1 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by YOFES MWESIGE

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE SUGGEST THAT GAYS AND LESBIANS GET EMPOWERED BY THE CHURCH

SOMEONE HAD A DISCUSSION SOME TIME AGO ABOUT EMPOWERING GAY MEMBERS. HOW EXACTLY DO YOU EMPOWER SIN IN THE CHURCH? I AM CURIOUS. LOOK AT…

Started by Child of the Kingdom

5 Jan 15, 2010
Reply by Child of the Kingdom

IF GOD LOVES EVERYBODY, DOES HE ALSO LOVE..........

IF GOD IS A GOD OF LOVE & LOVES EVERYBODY, DOES HE ALSO LOVE THOSE WHO ARE IN HELL AND THOSE THAT ARE GOING TO HELL? WHAT ARE YOUR THO…

47 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by Andy C Wuhraizer

THE SIN ON BPN….WE DEBATE OURSELVES INTO SIN….GOD IS NOT PLEASED AND I REPENT…WHAT ABOUT YOU?…..

Debate: a contention by words or arguments. Contention: : a point advanced or maintained in a debate or argument It is one thing for us t…

66 Oct 15, 2009

THE EMERGING GARDEN STORY DOCTRINE IS JUST A FABLE

Dear sister Dawn Davidson, You said: “ So are women who are unable to bear children, or women who are unmarried and obediently therefore…

Started by N'ZI Amani Germain

5 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by N'ZI Amani Germain

CROSS DRESSING IN SCHOOL....ALSO SHOWING UP IN OUR CONGREGATIONS. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN HUMAN RIGHTS LAWS GET OUT OF HAND..

A Georgia teen wants to cross dress in school. This is what happens when you give Satan one inch, he'll take two miles. This is also what h…

5 Oct 8, 2009

THE SPIRIT OF DISCORD & DIVISION ON BPN…ENOUGH IS ENOUGH…I AM DONE WITH THIS NONSENSE…

THE SPIRIT OF DISCORD ON BPN…ENOUGH IS ENOUGH…I AM DONE… Someone responded very angrily on a post that we did about the Home Church revolu…

14 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Tara Robinson

THERE IS NO ETERNAL HELL

THERE IS NO ETERNAL HELL The Prophet William Marrion Branham said: “…And we know that--that sometimes things are said (and certain church…

20 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by newview

JESUS IS THE FATHER ..... BUT PURPOSELY HID THAT FACT THROUGH PROVERBS, PARABLES AND DARK SPEECHES

KEEP IN MIND, THERE IS BUT ONE LORD Ephesians 4:5 5. One Lord, one faith, one baptism, 6. One God and Father of all, who is above all, and…

12 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by James Pierce

WHAT IS PREDESTINATION?

WHAT IS PREDESTINATION? Brother Ozell Adams says that I sound like one of these typical sunday false prophets! Dear brother Adams, may Go…

3 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Della Morton

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service