All Discussions Tagged 'IS' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SHOULD CHRISTIANS ACCUMULATE DEBT?….. IS DEBT SIN?

We had a season of great abundance in our lives where we thought God opened every door imaginable. We owned over 30 rental homes and 3 apar…

Started by Rest Of God Ministries

31 Jul 2, 2009
Reply by Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene

PROPHECY: Pastors, Preachers and People falling dead RIGHT IN THE PULPIT. THE WRATH OF GOD IS POURING OUT AND IT WILL START IN THE CHURCHES

Started by Child of the Kingdom

2 Jun 20, 2009
Reply by Scott R. Newman

WHAT IS THIS?.......WHERE IS GOD IN ALL OF THIS?

People think that this stuff is causing folks to get saved in all of this mess but what I see are a bunch of people partying. Please don't…

Started by Child of the Kingdom

0 Jun 20, 2009

SALVATION IS A GIFT OF GOD: YOUR OWN GOOD WORKS CAN NEVER SAVE YOU!

Brother ozell adams, I realize that you need to be taught. Indeed to "endure unto the end" means to "stand firm". Let us read the Holy s…

Started by N'ZI Amani Germain

13 Jun 3, 2009
Reply by N'ZI Amani Germain

SALVATION IS A GIFT OF GOD:YOUR OWN GOOD WORKS CAN NEVER SAVE YOU!

Brother ozell adams, I realize that you need to be taught. Indeed to "endure unto the end" means to "stand firm". Let us read the Holy s…

2 Jun 3, 2009

WHO IS THIS MELCHISEDEC?

WHO IS THIS MELCHISEDEC? "Let us bow our heads for prayer. Dear heavenly Father, we hear this song of "Only Believe"; it makes us to know…

17 May 22, 2009

WHAT IS THE DOCTINE OF THE NICOLAITANES?

The Doctrine of the Nicolaitanes Revelation 2:15, "So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitanes, which thing I hate."…

0 May 8, 2009

YAHSHUA THE MESSIAH (JESUS) IS THE ONE TRUE GOD, YAHWEH ALMIGHTY, THE LORD OF THE OLD TESTAMENT, THE HEAVENLY FATHER!

Hi dear brothers and sisters in Christ, YAHSHUA THE MESSIAH (JESUS) IS THE ONE TRUE GOD, YAHWEH ALMIGHTY, THE LORD OF THE OLD TESTAMENT, T…

6 Mar 25, 2009

PROPHET H L SHIELDS

THIS IS THE YEAR OF BIRTHING THE NUMBER NINE IS FOR BIRTH AND ALSO FOR JUDGEMENT

Started by PROPHET H L SHIELDS

0 Jan 17, 2009

WHAT IS HEAVEN? A GOOD WORK IS FAITH EXPRESSED!!!

Hi brothers and sisters in Christ! WHAT IS HEAVEN? Jesus-Chist is Heaven itself. Jesus is Eternal Life itself. Amen!!! “And this is life…

1 Aug 5, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service