All Discussions Tagged 'Leadership' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Get Qualified as a Certified User, Fellow or Expert - FREE.

Your invitation to participate in a creative African Christian leadership community, Sign UP here free. https://bftfafricanetwork.ning.com/

Started by Howard Sands

0 Nov 24, 2023

2015 PASTORS APPRECIATION BREAKFAST

Yesterday I was privileged to attend the “2015 Pastors Appreciation Breakfast.” The Pastors Annual Breakfast, which is geared to encourage…

Started by Overseer Betty J. Williams

0 May 25, 2015

Female Pastors and Preachers?

A member recently informed me that she would not partake nor attend holy communion if a female minister were assisting me with this sacred…

Started by Rev. Lee A. Everett, Jr.

6 Jul 11, 2014
Reply by Rev. Lee A. Everett, Jr.

"Are the Real Apostles & Prophets at Your Church?”

Kingdom Blessings People of God! Just wanted to give you the heads up about our next web-cast on Blog Talk Radio! This Monday @ 7:00 PM C…

Started by Apostle J.E. Bowser

0 Mar 30, 2013

Gay Preachers and pastors

Hello Brothers and sisters in Christ. As it seems to me, more and more of those who represent God are giving way to the seductions of the e…

Started by Rev. Lovell Block

46 Mar 19, 2011
Reply by Rev. Clyde .L.Benson

Spiritual Slothfulness...Is this happening in your Church?

All organizations don't experience these EXACT challenges, but some do. What do you think causes these types of challenges amongst church…

Started by Tracy J. Brown

0 Dec 28, 2009

Two Spoke Against Moses, and even Against the Ethiopian Woman, but only One was Punished by a Just God, Why?

"And Miriam and Aaron spake against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman. And th…

Started by Dawn Davidson

52 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Dawn Davidson

Leadership/Mentorship/Discipleship

Numbers 8:23-26 23 The LORD said to Moses, 24 "This applies to the Levites: Men twenty-five years old or more shall come to take part in th…

Started by Apostle John Jackson, D.D.

2 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Apostle John Jackson, D.D.

Minor Prophets

What do you think of when you hear the word "prophet"? Famous names like Isaiah or Jeremiah? Do you picture grizzled, robed mystics wanderi…

Started by Minister/Psalmist Twanna Y. Ray

0 Mar 27, 2009

Why is it so hard for Men of God to Step up with out stepping on each other.

The Bible Declares that the man is the head of the house but why is it that women (who are equally anointed) are running the house. When me…

Started by Shawn Hadley

10 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by Anthony Luckett

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service