All Discussions Tagged 'Life' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

THE PATH!

(A must-read insightful message dedicated to those sick and tired of the baseless religiosity of today, void of the substance of life). Bef…

Started by Dr Benard Etta

1 May 26, 2015
Reply by Dr Benard Etta

The time is now. By EMMANUEL FRANCISCO JUNIOR-BRAZIL

THESE ARE THE TWO BOOKS THAT MOST GROWING WORLDWIDE. The time is now. A GIFT TO THE PEOPLE AMERICAN, EUROPEAN AND CANADIAN! CALL ME PINK LE…

Started by EMMANUEL FRANCISCO JUNIOR

0 Apr 21, 2014

THE ROAD TO RECOVERY

8 Recovery Principles, based on the Beatitudes, by Rick Warren 1. Realize I'm not God; I admit that I am powerless to control my tendency…

Started by Apostle Frank A. Willett

1 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by Apostle Frank A. Willett

Watch Life of Pi Movie 1080p

Download Life of Pi Movie Watch Life of Pi & More Flicks Life of Pi (2012) Adventure, Drama21 November 2012 (USA)A young man who surviv…

Started by reddownn

0 Nov 24, 2012

Thoughts

If you are currently dissatisfied with your life for any reason,take the time to examine your thoughts.If you are sincere with yourself you…

Started by Stuart

1 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Dr. B.J. Relefourd

Is your stumbling block a GIANT?

Is your stumbling block a GIANT? Giant is defined as a person or thing of EXTRAORDINARY POWER, significance, or importance. This GIANT coul…

Started by Apostle Lovella P. Mogere

0 Jul 16, 2009

Looking for Help to Plant Kingdom of God International in Acworth, GA

I am looking for some pastors and leaders to help lead an evangelistic ministry who may otherwise be locked out of churches because of thei…

Started by Rev. Ronald Boykin, M.Div

0 Feb 12, 2009

WHY DO YOU LIVE?

One morning as I was getting my 5yr old son, Simeon up to get ready for school, and while my wife and my 3yr old daughter at the time were…

Started by Scott R. Newman

3 Jan 25, 2009
Reply by Scott R. Newman

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service