All Discussions Tagged 'Lord' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Knowing The Time And Changing My Plans From My Plans To His Will

Knowing the seasons and the time mine is seeking, praying, fasting and faithfulness. I feel I have been seeking everything but the Kingdom.…

Started by TaylorBrown

2 Dec 25, 2013
Reply by TaylorBrown

Knowing The Time And Changing My Plans From My Plans To His Will

Knowing the seasons and the time mine is seeking, praying, fasting and faithfulness. I feel I have been seeking everything but the Kingdom.…

Started by TaylorBrown

0 Dec 25, 2013

"God Made Us Special...Do We Truly Know What That Means?"

Some consider the human body as a "Royal Palance of Mystery", this of course is the human preception. But what does it truly mean to be spe…

Started by Minister Rachel Edwards-Bills

0 Dec 20, 2010

The day you know who you are, that day you win a great battle for yourself.

Colossians 3:3 says, “For ye are dead and your life is hid with Christ in God.” This means that before somebody can get at you, the person…

Started by Alex

1 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Alex

ask yourself some questions:

The spirit of death tried to kill Shadrach, Meshack and Abednego but God said no. So, it could not kill them. It tried to kill Daniel. Its…

Started by Alex

1 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Alex

You must disallow the enemy from dulling the edge of your sword.

You must disallow the enemy from closing down the factory of your life. You must refuse the call from the camp of the enemy that you should…

Started by Alex

1 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by Alex

Spiritual Warfare: WRESTLE for 2010 blessings 5

Confession; This year, I put myself and members of my family into the protective envelope of divine fire, in the name of Jesus. This year,…

Started by Alex

1 Dec 29, 2009
Reply by Alex

Prayer Watches Of The Lord

Discover what prayer watch God has called you on. Ever wonder why some things happen during certain times of the day? Can't fall asleep at…

Started by Kaylania Chapman

0 Dec 23, 2009

Spiritual Warfare: How to be healed 3

Say these scriptures out loud: Psalm 91:1: “He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most high shall abide under the shadow of the Almig…

Started by Alex

1 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Alex

Spiritual Warfare: How to be healed 2

Proclaim these scriptures: Isaiah 54:17: “No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against the…

Started by Alex

1 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Alex

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service