All Discussions Tagged 'Ministry' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

3 Things Every Pastor Should Do

Many pastors have asked, "Are there two or three key points that, when executed, will yield success in ministry?" Of course, there are many…

Started by Bishop Derrick Day

0 Jan 27, 2011

How to Get People into Churches

Grace and peace be unto all ministries, it is very imperative for us to understand the concert of Church, Ministries and the work, for us t…

Started by Careca Akarue

0 May 5, 2010

BEHIND THE SCENE

In watching movies, listening to music from every other source as well as seeing the happenings of life; most people do not consider the pe…

Started by Michael O. A. Asenso

0 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Michael O. A. Asenso

Moving to full time ministry!!!!!

Holy greetings to all, Grace and peace to you.   Recently God sent his instruction to me to move into ministry full time. I am trusting tha…

Started by Nathaniel J Parker

0 Mar 23, 2010

Sermon: "The Paradigm of Ministry"

Text: 2nd Corinthians 4:1-6 (NASB) Theological/Historical/Introductory Comments: Dr. John MacArthur, Pastor-teacher of Grace Community C…

Started by Youth Pastor Eric Jadolyn Goode

0 Jan 17, 2010

Ministry Business

How can a business in ministry grow without taxing the Kingdom like a non-ministry business does?

Started by Visions Video Productions

0 Dec 8, 2009

Women Prison Ministry Team Request

Dear Channel 3 - Re-Entry Group and BPN Ministry Leaders: Our ministry have been asked to provide Sunday church services in the women priso…

Started by Dr. Sandy Murphy

0 Aug 18, 2009

Effective Evngelism and Comunity outreach

Brothers and Sisters call of God to lead his people. The Lord has moved me to reach out to you all and ask your opinions on effective evang…

Started by Rev. Henderson

6 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by Rev. Henderson

Equipping our Youth - Kingdom Empowerment Broadcast

As Pastors, Leaders and Parents, you really need to listen to this broadcast. Pastor Daryl Fitzgerald shares valuable insight about our re…

Started by Minister Coylette James

1 Aug 17, 2008
Reply by MILTON OPOYA

Minsitry Accessments Available On-Line

Hello All Members: Over the years I have had the pleasure of assisting, supporting and equipping Apostle, Dr. Paula A. Price, of Tulsa Okla…

Started by Fred Williams

0 Apr 12, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service