All Discussions Tagged 'Pastor' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Does God Really Approve of Homosexuality and Unmarried Sexual affairs in The Church?

Here is a very powerful e-book regarding everything from the New Gay Bible otherwise known as The Queen James Bible, as opposed to The King…

Started by Felton Brown

0 Apr 22, 2013

Why is Pastor Alois Bell a cheap ass niggah?

This is embarrassing how Pastor Alois Bell has caused yet another blemish regarding the non-tipping from blacks when dining out.  When I go…

Started by Ray Ray

2 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Ashley

IS THE CHURCH IN AMERICA READY FOR THE NEXT MOVE OF GOD?

America as a nation is yearning for something greater and more profound than what the church is presently offering. Speaking to some emerg…

Started by Dr Benard Etta

0 Oct 5, 2012

Tounching the Heart Ministry

Our service is every sunday at 11pm Sunday School at 9:30 Paryer meeting every Tuessay  Bible study every wendsday . Praise and worship Eve…

Started by Pastor William E Greene

0 Jun 28, 2012

WHY ALLOW SOMEONE TO FAST/PRAY FOR DAYS FOR A NEED YOU CAN PROVIDE IN JUST A MOMENT? IF YOU ARE HUNGRY TO BE USED OF GOD, READ THIS PIECE AND RENEW YOUR MIND!!!

Someone might be in a dilemma, protracted fasting or marathon night vigils etc, not because it is a divine appointment but because someone…

Started by Dr Benard Etta

0 May 6, 2012

Available to Pastor--Prefer Black Congregation

To Whom It May Concern: If you are looking for a Senior Pastor who is full of Holy Spirit power, anointing, and preaches the old-time gospe…

Started by Dr Barry Lee Weddle

0 Mar 27, 2012

Pastors and their secretaries

What are your views of a single secretary attending conferences with their single pastor? Her trip is personal, not church business. 

Started by G w

0 Feb 24, 2012

Do any of you know Pastor Earnest Fitzhugh

I would like to speak with pastor earnest fitzhugh over the fraudulent phone he sold me and about the explicit pictures that he left on the…

Started by Jesus Chavez

0 Oct 18, 2011

Is it ever right for a Single Women to Approach a Pastor, or minister for a relationship?

So many have quoted that a "he who findeth a wife findeth a good thing and gains favor with God". So if your a Godly women and you know a S…

Started by Lady A

4 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Lady A

"Give and Grow Abundantly with Gods People"

Cultivating Character,Philanthropy and Prosperity with INTEGRITY!  Be my special guest!   We are still helping Gods people become free.  O…

Started by NewDestiny

0 Jun 23, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service