All Discussions Tagged 'Pastor' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

3 Things Every Pastor Should Do

Many pastors have asked, "Are there two or three key points that, when executed, will yield success in ministry?" Of course, there are many…

Started by Bishop Derrick Day

0 Jan 27, 2011

Pastor on this website charged with fondling 12 year old girl

Pastor charged with fondling 12-year-old Recommend (45) Comments December 16, 2008 Post-Tribune staff report GARY -- Twice this summer,…

Started by D. Richards

3 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by SanTrina Echols

TAP INTO THE RELEASE OF THIS APOSTOLIC OIL

As we prepare to converge upon Charlotte, NC during the week of July 9th and 10th. We are believing God for a supernatural move of His pre…

Started by Apostle Marc Richardson

0 Jun 11, 2010

Looking for a vacant ministry in Illinois

Hello my fellow ministers, Can anyone point me in the direction of any vacant ministries in Chicago? I'm an experienced pastor, I currently…

Started by Xavier Johnson

0 May 8, 2010

EMERGE 2010: THE CONFERENCE FOR PASTORS AND LEADERS OF SMALL AND EMERGING CHURCHES AND MINISTRIES

COTLH hosts Conference for Pastors and Leaders of Small and Emerging Churches and Ministries   February 22, 2010     Church of the Lords Ha…

Started by BISHOP STEVEN J. SMITH, II

0 Mar 11, 2010

Are you Carrying Extra Baggage? How to Get Rid of Extra Baggage, "Yes we Can"

When are born, into this world we come in the buff, then we accumulate clothes, bottles, diaper bag etc... your own bedroom full of stuff,…

Started by Apostle, Ouida Perkins

0 Jan 22, 2010

Should Pastors speak against abortion and is abortion Black Genocide???

Below is a clip from a documentary which shows that abortion is genocide against the black people. Do Pastors know this? Do Pastors preach…

Started by Maafa21

0 Dec 30, 2009

Thanksgiving Mega Concert & Dinner on Saturday 11/28/09 @ 7:00PM

The Restoration International Christian Center is having a Thanksgiving Mega Concert & Dinner this Saturday 11/28/09 @ 7:00PM: 6360 Wes…

Started by Pastor Florian Kamanda

0 Nov 22, 2009

Pastors and Church Leaders, What would you rather win...

99polls

Started by Bishop James 'I Feel God' Brown

20 Apr 25, 2009
Reply by Zoey "Zozo" Kassay Solomon

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service