All Discussions Tagged 'Preaching' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is is right for a Prophet to ask or take money after they have phophesied to someone? Whether from a believer or non-believer?

"Can anyone picture Christ receiving a paycheck? Or driving a Beamer, Or giving a sermon, and then tellin the people to "please put a littl…

Started by Dowega Blake

5 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by Dowega Blake

What is the real purpose of the church?

I want to ask the question what is the real purpose of the church? I have been in church all of my life and I have seen many things happen,…

Started by Pastor Adrian Ewings

8 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Everett Gilliam

Preaching, Plagerism, or Piracy?

We've all done it. We've all heard a preacher say something catchy and repeated it or we've heard a great sermon and re-preached it. We'v…

Started by Napoleon J. Harris V

20 Oct 31, 2009
Reply by newview

Holy Convocation 2009 --- Recovering Lost Ground

Join us in Albany, GA for Christian Life International annual Holy Convocation. It will be a time of fellowship, worship and praise, prophe…

Started by + Apostle Thomas F Henry Jr

2 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by + Apostle Thomas F Henry Jr

GOODNESS BRAVERY AND GRATITUDE

GOODNESS BRAVERY AND GRATITUDE What would you say if God asked you Like Joshua to lead many others? Like Daniel, Paul, David and Moses An…

Started by Tom Zart

0 Aug 31, 2009

What is the Line between Plagerism and Inspiration for sermons?

With the advent of television ministry's being on 24 hours a day; and now numerous websites promoting the sharing of sermons or prepared se…

Started by Tijuan C Evans

15 Aug 8, 2009
Reply by newview

Get Healed or be Made Whole?

Luke 8 and Luke 17 Healed or Whole..... Which do you prefer and Why? After a little discussion, I'll let you know what God gave me.

Started by Elder Jerry White

0 Aug 4, 2009

Women Of Power March 20-22,2009

Join Me at the Atlanta Marriott Norcross For the 11th Annual Women Of Power Women's Weekend. March 20-22, 2009 "A Splendid Taste Of Sisterh…

Started by Dr. B.J. Relefourd

0 Jan 6, 2009

Do you think God is pleased with the church?

Simply stated do you feel as if God is pleased with the church, yes or no and why or why not? Do you feel that we are a good representat…

Started by Napoleon J. Harris V

10 Dec 29, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service