All Discussions Tagged 'Study' (116)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hope in God: Psalm 130.5; Psalm 39:7

I wait for the Lord, my soul waits, And in His word I do hope. And now, Lord, what wait I for? my hope [is] in thee. I received Psalm 130:5…

Started by Willie White

0 May 5, 2020

Never Alone: Psalm 23:4,6

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort…

Started by Willie White

0 Apr 15, 2020

When the rain is gone: Song of Solomon 2:11-12

For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone;” “The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and th…

Started by Willie White

0 Apr 2, 2019

The Rock of My Salvation

Psalm 18:1-4   I will love thee, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom…

Started by Willie White

0 Mar 27, 2018

Passion Week Luke 1929

And it came to pass, when he was come nigh to Bethphage and Bethany, at the mount called the mount of Olives, he sent two of his disciples,…

Started by Willie White

0 Mar 23, 2018

The Consequences of Disobedience

2 Chronicles 7:19-22   But if you turn away and forsake my decree and commands I have given you and go off to serve other gods and worship…

Started by Willie White

0 Mar 20, 2018

Resurrection Sunday: John 11: 25

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:   What does Resu…

Started by Willie White

0 Mar 15, 2018

A Morning Prayer

Psalm 5:1-12 Give ear to my words, O LORD, consider my meditation. Give ear to my words, O LORD, consider my meditation. Hearken unto the…

Started by Willie White

0 Mar 9, 2018

Effective Praying: James 5:16

Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availe…

Started by Willie White

0 Jan 10, 2018

Our Supreme Helper

Psalm 121: 1-6   I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from which cometh my help. My help comes from the Lord, which made heaven and ear…

Started by Willie White

0 Sep 26, 2017

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service