All Discussions Tagged 'Study' (116)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Faith Walk

For we walk by faith, not by sight: Hebrews 11:1 provides the definition of faith and the entire chapter gives us testimonies of old patria…

Started by Willie White

2 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by Willie White

Expressions Of Gratitude

Expressions Of Gratitude Jonah 2:9; 2 Corinthians 4:15' Isaiah 12:5 Let's begin today's discussion with these questions, How do you express…

Started by Willie White

0 Jul 8, 2011

Joshua And The Israelites

Joshua 1:2, 5 Moses my servant is dead; now therefore arise, go over this Jordan, thou, and all this people, unto the land which I do give…

Started by Willie White

2 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Willie White

God's Standards VS Man's

Exodus 20:1-17; Deuteronomy 5:6-21; Proverbs 3:5-6 Thou shalt have no other gods before me…Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean…

Started by Willie White

1 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by Willie White

Prayer and Healing

2 Kings 13:14; Matthew 6:10 Throughout the week I have the opportunity to pray for and with many requesting prayer and counseling, which le…

Started by Willie White

0 Jun 17, 2011

A Life Of Plenty

John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life; and that they might have i…

Started by Willie White

0 Jun 5, 2011

Count It All Joy

James 1:2-3 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; Knowing this, that they trying of your faith worketh patien…

Started by Willie White

0 Jun 4, 2011

Commissed To Spread The Gospel

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: T…

Started by Willie White

0 May 27, 2011

Witness To The Righteousness Of God

Romans 3:21-22 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets. Even the righte…

Started by Willie White

0 May 24, 2011

Empowered To Witness

Acts 1:8 But ye shall receive power after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in…

Started by Willie White

0 May 20, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service