All Discussions Tagged 'Timothy' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

intercessory prayer?" Answer: Quite simply, intercessory prayer is the act of praying on behalf of others. The role of mediator in prayer was prevalent in the Old Testament, in the cases of Abraham,

intercessory prayer?" Answer: Quite simply, intercessory prayer is the act of praying on behalf of others. The role of mediator in prayer…

Started by R dc

0 Dec 9, 2013

WHAT IS GOD'S BUSINESS?

Whenever anyone claims God as his or her God and Father, then all of your business is God's Business.. So the  Almighty God will tell your…

Started by Apostle, Roosevelt Riley

1 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by Apostle, Roosevelt Riley

Should we ever have restrictions on our alms-giving?

In a discussion of a passage from 1 Timothy 5, an online correspondent and I came to loggerheads over how an outreach ministry of the churc…

Started by Joseph Gill

6 May 26, 2010
Reply by newview

Why did Paul have Timothy circumcised?

For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love. I think Paul made it cle…

Started by Joseph Gill

5 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Joseph Gill

SCRIPTURALLY, Can Women Pastor a Church?

Hello, Men and women of God, How are you doing? Hopefully you and your family and in good health, smiling and enjoying life in Christ. I'…

Started by Timothy BliSs Jones

13 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Lester Demings Jr

I Timothy 1 - God's Steward, God's Servant, God's Soldier

I invite you to join me on "Kingdom Hour" live on WXYB radio at 5:30 p.m EST world wide on the internet this week as we go through the book…

Started by Jerry Brandt

0 Mar 22, 2010

NO MORE REBELS.....!!!

We as church members and leaders encounter all types of people. Too many leaders allow bad people to discourage, chase away and become crit…

8 Nov 9, 2009

Should a Woman Be A Bishop or Apostle...?

This is a topic which needs to be discussed. There are "pros" and "cons", but let us find the truth about this matter. A woman should not b…

91 Aug 5, 2009

The Passing of Reverend Timothy Wright

Timothy Wright, famed NY gospel singer, dies at 61 By The Associated Press – 7 hours ago NEW YORK (AP) — The Rev. Timothy Wright, the Gram…

Started by Gregory Gay

1 Apr 30, 2009
Reply by Rev. Kenneth R. Jenkins

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service