All Discussions Tagged 'Truth' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

THE PATH!

(A must-read insightful message dedicated to those sick and tired of the baseless religiosity of today, void of the substance of life). Bef…

Started by Dr Benard Etta

1 May 26, 2015
Reply by Dr Benard Etta

BLACK AFRICAN AMERICAN HISTORY MONTH 365 DAYS A YEAR

HISTORY MAKERS  What are your thoughts for 2015 ? History Makers and World Changers.  Teach your children about their past a…

Started by Pat

0 Feb 4, 2015

Behold, I Send An Angel Before Thee

Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared. (Ex 23:20)I) I send a…

Started by Dr Benard Etta

0 May 1, 2014

GUIDELINES FOR WOMEN IN THE FIVE FOLD MINISTRY

God is tired of men being oberbearing by not allowing women to preach. Moreover, God commands that women do not usurp authority over m…

Started by Apostle Riley

7 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by Apostle Riley

PERFECTION AND HOLINESS

GREETINGS, WHERE ARE THE PERFECT AND HOLY SAINTS OF THE LORD GOD? GOD COMMANDS US TO BE HOLY AND PERFECT (MATTHEW 5:48 AND EPHESIANS, CHAPT…

Started by Apostle Riley

1 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Apostle Riley

Free Download Truth or Die (2012) Online for Free

Click Here to Watch Truth or Die (2012) Online Now! There aren't any moment, bandwidth as well as content limits. You are able to stream…

Started by Menelisewer

0 Sep 11, 2012

What Does It Mean To Be "Under The Law?"

I have found that this teaching brings more clarity to the term "under the Law." This study will require a certain level of concentration.…

Started by Chaplain Pat Harris

22 Apr 25, 2010
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

How Many of You Have Truly Given Yourself Over to God or Are You Are just On Loan from the Devil?

Are you God's property or just on loan from the devil? I remember seeing on the news,a story about a tiger and later a set of pandas which…

Started by Charles R> Brown

3 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Charles R> Brown

America's Last Option

This is an emotional documentary with a serious message.  My question to all saints of God, are we truly willing to turn back to God and re…

1 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by Chaplain Pat Harris

Preaching For Jesus

Here are some facts that many Christians (including me) may not be aware of: His origins While it is certain that He pre-existed, it must…

4 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Zealot X

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service