All Discussions Tagged 'What' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Republicans After Eric Holder’s

I'm not gonna speak about my past problems with the government, my problems doesn't have anything to do with Eric Holder because Eric Holde…

Started by Anthony

9 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Anthony

2010 Declaration

As pastors and ministers I would like to know what are your expectations and visions for the new year? My declaration for 2010 is “Focus o…

Started by Dr. A. Jerome R. Butler

3 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by Evangelist Thelma L. Howard

What then is the meaning of Pharaoh?

It represents powers that can draw power from the sun and from the water. You may wonder what this mean. Ezekiel 29:2-4 says, “Son of man,…

Started by Alex

3 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by Alex

What Does AMEN Mean?

What Does AMEN Mean? "Often when a Pastor is in the middle of a sermon, and he reaches a particularly cogent or compelling part of the me…

Started by N'ZI Amani Germain

5 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by Anthony Luckett

Horrors of Hell movie trailer - Don't Die in your sins or miss the Rapture. What are your thoughts on the upcoming film?

"Horrors of Hell" movie trailer - Don't Die in your sins or miss the Rapture. Trailer to the up coming film Horrors of hell, God releases 1…

Started by Horrors Of Hell

1 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by James Pierce

DID YOU RECEIVE THE HOLY SPIRIT WHEN YOU HAD BELIEVED (ACTS 19:2)? What is the proof of the Holy Spirit Baptism?

Hi dear brothers and sisters in Christ! DID YOU RECEIVE THE HOLY SPIRIT WHEN YOU HAD BELIEVED (ACTS 19:2)? What is the proof of the Holy…

Started by N'ZI Amani Germain

1 Aug 22, 2008
Reply by N'ZI Amani Germain

Hate is Murder Now: So Be Careful People

1 John 3:15 (15) Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him. This verse…

Started by MaLon Israel

1 Aug 10, 2008
Reply by John

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service