All Discussions Tagged 'Women' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free! Free! Free! Men & Women Conference

Free, Free, Free Conference Attention all God's Women of Excellence and God's Men of Valor!!! “Bruised, but not Broken take 2". God’s M…

Started by Tara Moore

0 Nov 16, 2009

Hey Paul, God Didn’t Say That!

Paul said in I Timothy 2:11-2:15: “Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor usurp author…

Started by Dawn Davidson

135 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by Dawn Davidson

WAS THE RIB FLESH?

Genesis 2:21 “And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh in…

Started by Dawn Davidson

117 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Dawn Davidson

Two Spoke Against Moses, and even Against the Ethiopian Woman, but only One was Punished by a Just God, Why?

"And Miriam and Aaron spake against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman. And th…

Started by Dawn Davidson

52 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Dawn Davidson

The position of Women

Women The position of women in the Hebrew commonwealth contrasts favorably with that which in the present day is assigned to them generally…

Started by God's Anointed Sanctified

1 Sep 18, 2009
Reply by God's number 1 leading lady

Women Prison Ministry Team Request

Dear Channel 3 - Re-Entry Group and BPN Ministry Leaders: Our ministry have been asked to provide Sunday church services in the women priso…

Started by Dr. Sandy Murphy

0 Aug 18, 2009

Preacher/Wife is there a problem for women to do both?

Well this is really more so 2 the men on here...Let me start with some back ground I am a single pastor who was @ one point engaged to anot…

Started by Overseer Daniell Galloway

1 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by Anthony Luckett

Attn: Women of Excellence!!!

There will be a Women Conference for the Broken in Spirit on August 8, 2009!! Please see attachment and Spread the Word! Be Blessed!

Started by Tara Moore

0 Jul 14, 2009

Is this one of the Hottest Women's seminar in the Nation?

Started by The Apostle

0 Jun 12, 2009

Empowering God's Woman Summit 2009

Kingdom Greetings Mighty Women of God, you are cordially invited to tune into the Empowering God's Woman Summit Live on Talkshoe Internet…

Started by Virtuous Lady

1 May 18, 2009
Reply by Dr S.A David

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service