All Discussions Tagged 'Your' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Local Artist to March in Remembrance of Dr. King to End Gang Violence in South Los Angeles. Sign The Petition. This Young Man Needs Your Help!

I, Michael Taylor (commonly known as Bing Bing or Mistah Wilson), will be walking 21+ miles to End Gang Violence while representing Foster…

Started by Mistah Wilson

0 Dec 28, 2013

Wait on Your Boaz

Wait On Your Boaz was created to encourage and uplift women of all ages and backgrounds. The Biblical character Ruth was an outsider, alon…

Started by Devine Jamz Gospel Network

0 Apr 7, 2013

Welcome Home New AUTHOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Apostle Parice C. Parker

1 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Apostle Parice C. Parker

you must know that your own work is not only to build-up the work of God, but also to contribute in breaking down and overthrowing the kingdom of darkness

But if you are living a careless life, you will not be able to operate. The devil does not want your name written in the Book of life. In e…

Started by Alex

1 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Alex

Are You In Love With Your Spouse?

Too many times I hear of people who are falling out of love with their spouse or confessing to be in love with somebody else. Sometimes it…

Started by In Love With My Spouse

3 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by In Love With My Spouse

Confession 3:

Every wicked weapon fashioned against my life, be bound. Today, I demand sevenfold restitution from satan, in the name of Jesus. Every powe…

Started by Alex

1 Nov 27, 2009
Reply by Alex

Are You Still On Your Assignment by God or Have you Stopped to Tickle Any Ears?

Are You Still On Your Assignment by God or Have you Stopped to Tickle Any Ears? Today's Scripture Reading: Joshua Chapter 1 = Key Verse: Jo…

Started by Coach Elizabeth - Women Who Win

3 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Scott R. Newman

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service