All Discussions Tagged 'Zollar' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What is with all of these titles?

The following selected verses are for reference to the topic under discussion.1Co 12:1  Now, concerning what you wrote about the gifts from…

Started by RevZ62

53 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

Can there ever be a compromise between good and evil ? between forces of the dark and forces of the light ?

Here is another question asked by a non Christian. Can there ever be a compromise between good and evil ? between forces of the dark and fo…

Started by RevZ62

0 Mar 9, 2010

What exactly does God need us for?

A person on Yahoo Answers asked the following question:-----------------------------------------------------------------What exactly does G…

Started by RevZ62

0 Mar 6, 2010

Denomination, Denominations, why?

The separation of people in how they approach God has been from day one, from the formulation of worship within the Hebrew community during…

Started by RevZ

1 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Joseph Gill

Christmas a Sabbath?

H7676 שׁבּת shabbâth shab-bawth' Intensive from H7673; intermission, that is, (specifically) the Sabbath: - (+ every) sabbath. This time…

Started by RevZ62

32 Dec 28, 2009
Reply by Chaplain Pat Harris

I have faith, I think?

I have faith, I think? I am going through a difficult time financially. I have been out of work, that is full time work for over a year. I…

Started by RevZ62

55 Dec 27, 2009

For all the Christmas Grinch's

Although I celebrate the birth, death and resurrection of Christ every day this is a special day with special meaning because it was chosen…

Started by RevZ62

3 Dec 25, 2009
Reply by Zealot X

The connection line.

The rollercoaster of life, the daily ups and downs that test faith and when you pass the test you grow. People talk of being closer to God,…

Started by RevZ62

144 Dec 22, 2009

Love in Three Parts

To my God above With whom I share much love God, loves unconditionally I am not deserving, really Oh Lord I pray I thank you every day The…

Started by RevZ62

0 Nov 2, 2009

What are you really singing?

Fred Price once preached about the words in songs and how they can be misleading and lead you in the wrong direction. He choose one of my f…

Started by RevZ62

41 May 2, 2009
Reply by RevZ62

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service