All Discussions Tagged 'apostles' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Asking Jesus into your Heart?

"asking Jesus into your heart" is that in the bible?... A question I  had to aske myself a few years ago as a travelling preacher  Was ther…

Started by Paul Thomas

8 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by Paul Thomas

SIGNS OF FALSE APOSTLES

SIGNS OF  FALSE APOSTLES by Apostle Chiffon Foster   ‎ Signs of false apostles (2 Cor. 11:20): 1. controlling, domineering and oppressive l…

Started by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

0 Feb 9, 2012

DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES OF APOSTLES

There Are Atleast 26 Duties Executed by Apostles - By Apostle Chiffon Foster Apostles need to know the duties and functions of the apostol…

0 Feb 9, 2012

Apostolic Imposters

2 Corinthians 11: 12But what I do, that I will do, that I may cut off occasion from them which desire occasion; that wherein they glory, t…

Started by Apostle Daronn Ferguson

0 Jul 28, 2010

Where is the Apostolic

First let me say I believe there are apostles in the earth today; so this not an attack on the office. it is however meant to be a wake up…

Started by Bishop R.G.Mallory

0 Apr 20, 2010

SPIRITUAL WARFARE: FALSE PROPHETS, DEMONIC GUARDS & TERRITORIAL OPPOSITION - Part 3

PART 3 - BY APOSTLE JONAS CLARK Apostolic leaders are not ignorant of the devil's devices and have been gifted to see beyond the natural a…

0 Mar 10, 2010

SPIRITUAL WARFARE: FALSE PROPHETS, DEMONIC GUARDS & TERRITORIAL OPPOSITION - Part 2

PART 2 - BY APOSTLE JONAS CLARKWIZARDS IN PROPHETIC CLOTHINGAt Cyprus the apostolic team met occult opposition. In Paphos, the capital city…

1 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Debra Jones Grant

SPIRITUAL WARFARE: FALSE PROPHETS, DEMONIC GUARDS & TERRITORIAL OPPOSITION - Part 1

Spiritual Warfare: False Prophets, Demonic Guards & Territorial Opposition By Jonas Clark PART 1 Prophecy is not mystical, confusing,…

0 Mar 8, 2010

Titles: Apostles and Prophets

The Bible discusses apostles and prophets and qualifications for each. So many believers today have titled themselves either one. In light…

Started by Minister Katrina Winters

1 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service