All Discussions Tagged 'attitude' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

intercessory prayer?" Answer: Quite simply, intercessory prayer is the act of praying on behalf of others. The role of mediator in prayer was prevalent in the Old Testament, in the cases of Abraham,

intercessory prayer?" Answer: Quite simply, intercessory prayer is the act of praying on behalf of others. The role of mediator in prayer…

Started by R dc

0 Dec 9, 2013

THINGS THAT WILL DESTROY YOU, MINISTRY, MARRIAGES, RELATIONSHIPS & FAMILIES THAT YOU MUST STOP

THINGS YOU MUST STOP You must stop criticizing your self. You must stop degrading your self. You must stop hating your self. You must…

Started by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

4 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by A. J. Denny Elder

Pastors and their secretaries

What are your views of a single secretary attending conferences with their single pastor? Her trip is personal, not church business. 

Started by G w

0 Feb 24, 2012

THINGS THAT WILL DESTROY YOU, MINISTRY, MARRIAGES, RELATIONSHIPS & FAMILIES THAT YOU MUST STOP

THINGS YOU MUST STOP You must stop criticizing your self. You must stop degrading your self. You must stop hating your self. You must…

Started by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

0 Feb 15, 2012

It is important for you to know what unclean spirits do to believers.

It is important for you to know what unclean spirits do to believers. The first thing they do is that they always deceive believers into be…

Started by Alex

1 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Alex

Cinnamon-does anyone knows of its signifiance in the spirit?

I nderstand that cinnamon plays an important role in the mixture for the scented oil [250 sheckels]. My understanding and from what I've le…

Started by Linda F. Smith

0 Sep 24, 2009

GOODNESS BRAVERY AND GRATITUDE

GOODNESS BRAVERY AND GRATITUDE What would you say if God asked you Like Joshua to lead many others? Like Daniel, Paul, David and Moses An…

Started by Tom Zart

0 Aug 31, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service