All Discussions Tagged 'belief' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

According to Scripture, what is the role of a Bishop?

In many church-settings I see Bishop is a popular title, but according to the scripture, what does it say a Bishop is, without opinion, but…

Started by Joseph Carey Jr.

2 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Joseph Carey Jr.

Thoughts

If you are currently dissatisfied with your life for any reason,take the time to examine your thoughts.If you are sincere with yourself you…

Started by Stuart

1 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Dr. B.J. Relefourd

Can there ever be a compromise between good and evil ? between forces of the dark and forces of the light ?

Here is another question asked by a non Christian. Can there ever be a compromise between good and evil ? between forces of the dark and fo…

Started by RevZ62

0 Mar 9, 2010

Christmas a Sabbath?

H7676 שׁבּת shabbâth shab-bawth' Intensive from H7673; intermission, that is, (specifically) the Sabbath: - (+ every) sabbath. This time…

Started by RevZ62

32 Dec 28, 2009
Reply by Chaplain Pat Harris

I have faith, I think?

I have faith, I think? I am going through a difficult time financially. I have been out of work, that is full time work for over a year. I…

Started by RevZ62

55 Dec 27, 2009
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

For all the Christmas Grinch's

Although I celebrate the birth, death and resurrection of Christ every day this is a special day with special meaning because it was chosen…

Started by RevZ62

3 Dec 25, 2009
Reply by Zealot X

The connection line.

The rollercoaster of life, the daily ups and downs that test faith and when you pass the test you grow. People talk of being closer to God,…

Started by RevZ62

144 Dec 22, 2009
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

Not really believing in God's power

I had a discussion with some one in my family about another family member who has had an alchohal and drug problem. He has been on and off…

Started by D.Brandon Campbell

5 Sep 9, 2008
Reply by Pastor Melvin King

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service