All Discussions Tagged 'bishop' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ReportCOGICAbuse.com

ReportCOGICAbuse.com ReportCOGICAbuse.com ReportCOGICAbuse.com

Started by tobe saved

0 Jan 18, 2010

IN THE NAME OF JESUS!! WHY, WHY? (Please read:Sexual Misconduct in COGIC for full story)

In the Name of Jesus!! WHY, WHY? Would any Leader drop to this level? I have been following this since Anchored Soul posted her story. I se…

Started by tobe saved

0 Jan 18, 2010

Something For Sunday - Invitation To Free Video Bible Study On Prayer - May 23, 2009

Something For Sunday - Invitation To Free Video Bible Study On Prayer - May 23, 2009 This Sunday's free gift from Bishop James I Feel Go…

Started by Bishop James 'I Feel God' Brown

0 May 24, 2009

Fort Worth / Dallas 8th Annual Resurrection Conference April 13-17 2009 Mt Rose Church, Ft. Worth

Come To The Resurrection Conference April 13-17th Are You Ready For The Conference Of The Year? Next Week - April 13-17th 2009 Bishop A.J…

0 Apr 8, 2009

How I Absolutely Conquered 2008!

I entered this year determined to be a conqueror and it was not an easy mission. Along the way, there were great pains and significant loss…

Started by Erwin Scofield

1 Jan 3, 2009
Reply by James Pierce

Fort Worth Starts Tonight “The Glory of a Transformed Woman” Friday October 31 2008

Fort Worth Starts Tonight “The Glory of a Transformed Woman” Friday October 31 2008 Don't miss this conference this weekend in Fort Worth!…

0 Oct 30, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service