All Discussions Tagged 'calling' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Youth In Ministry And Their Impact

This is a discussion to post your views, ministerial work as a youth and the impacts you have made as a youth minister. It is also an avenu…

Started by Oluwadamilola Oyebanji

0 Sep 13, 2019

Nettalk Duo Verizon Fios, can the verizon store transfer my contacts

Nettalk Duo Verizon Fios, verizon plus store locations Related Tags: verizon discount upgrade purple verizon droid razr new iphone 5 by…

Started by Nettalk Duo Verizon Fios

0 Apr 17, 2013

Verizon Wireless And How To Block A Number / best buy samsung note 2 verizon

Verizon Wireless And How To Block A Number Related Tags: verizon wireless 611 razr backup assistant verizon verizon fios ipad veriz…

Started by Verizon Home Phone 800 Number

0 Apr 16, 2013

ARE TITLES IMPORTANT?

ARE TITLES IMPORTANT?   Titles give identity, distinction and clarity to who people are and what theirjob and responsibilities are, for the…

Started by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

10 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Minister Gaynell Hickman

ARE TITLES IMPORTANT?

ARE TITLES IMPORTANT?   Titles give identity, distinction and clarity to who people are and what theirjob and responsibilities are, for the…

Started by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

0 Nov 9, 2011

The Five-Fold Ministry, Why Has The Church Forgotten Its Existence?

In Ephesians 4:11 it states: And He gave some apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers. But many…

Started by Joseph Carey Jr.

2 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by Joseph Carey Jr.

"Self Promotion leads to Divination"

The lord warned, "He who speaks from himself seeks his own glory; but He who is seeking the glory of the one who sent Him, He is true, and…

Started by Debra Jones Grant

0 Feb 25, 2010

Do you Answer God's Call?

I believe that there is a Call for the Lost to be found. Out of my Calling i received and to keep my calling I was deceived, see the Devi…

Started by KHADINE BECKFORD

10 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by EVANGELIST MECURY EMEKA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service