All Discussions Tagged 'christian' (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Love Offering Tour - Benefit Concerts

Dennis D'Amico President and CEO - I Do Music All artists selected to perform will also have the chance to be featured on our compila…

Started by Devine Jamz Gospel Network

0 Dec 13, 2012

When Is Your Next Big Event? Share The News With Thousands!

Help Us Help You Promote The Gospel Through Your Ministry. Connect To Our Official Website At DevineJamz.Net And Add Your Upcoming Acti…

Started by Devine Jamz Gospel Network

0 Nov 13, 2012

Is there a llimit to the Marriage bed?

The discussion was made about Christian married couples and the marriage bed. Some say that oral sex is perversion in a marriage and should…

Started by Adrienne D Hayes

0 Jun 1, 2012

Restoration

God promises that our lives can be repaired and restored.  He will do it, if we only surrender ourselves to him. We are not asked to repair…

Started by Eric Johnson

0 May 2, 2012

An open e-mail to Eddie Long

Dear Eddie Long, I greet you in the name of our Lord Jesus, the firstborn from the dead, seated at the right hand of the Father as the true…

Started by Ronald F. Mosby

2 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Ronald F. Mosby

TOP 10 SIGNS YOU'RE A CHRISTIAN...

These 10 signs were posted in another forum. They are informative on how the world looks at Christians.   After reading this list, share yo…

Started by HOPE - Psalm 43:5

12 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Roslyn Ford

Is the church religious or political?

“Upon this rock I will build my church.” With these eight words, the Lord Jesus announced the establishment of the body of citizens that wo…

Started by Ronald F. Mosby

7 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by Cynthia D. Johnson

BAPTISM OF FIRE

00. Prayer Line – Baptism of Fire on Sustained Fire to Demolish Strongholds. A time of daily prayer and warfare. Print this weeks prayer po…

Started by Dr.Stella Gods Warrior Princess

0 Dec 6, 2010

Prayer Points For Every Situation

00 Prayer Points For Every Situation 30 Day Battle Cry For Our Prosperity. November 4th to December 4th 2010 About Us ATTACKING THE ENE…

0 Nov 29, 2010

Confessions That bring Prosperity. Prayer Points for This weeks Sustained Fire

Tues Nov 9   Confessions that Bring Prosperity. Prayer Points For This Week’s Sustained Fire:Prayer Points By Dr Olukoya. Sustained Fire t…

1 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Ambassador for Christ

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service