All Discussions Tagged 'christian' (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Prayer Points For This Week’s Sustained Fire:Dealing With The Strongman

Posted by Dr.Stella God's Warrior Princess Sustained Fire to Demolish Strongholds Click To Listen To This weeks teachings Prayer Line: Call…

Started by Dr.Stella God's Warrior Princess

0 Oct 13, 2010

The Healthy Church

In this age of the Mega-Church movement and countless books on church growth most who are in ministry have been exposed to books, videos…

Started by Terrance Milem

0 Sep 7, 2010

The Gathering of the Frontline Conference 2010

Started by Apostle Lovella P. Mogere

0 Aug 16, 2010

Can you Live in Sin and Still Be saved? No, you must die to sin.......

Introduction A. We Can Not Prosper by Hiding Our Sins - Proverbs 28:13 B. In I John 3:4, God defines sin as transgression of the law 1. Si…

Started by Prophet Henry L. Dillihant III

0 Jul 16, 2010

Why does everyone put so much pressure on Gospel Hip Hop??

I have to say that I'm really disappointed at how all these people who love God are spending so much time saying that Gospel Hip Hop is not…

Started by JOE BOSS

5 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by JOE BOSS

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THE STAR IN THE EAST

Share International News Release no. 87, 11 December 2008 -Christmas Miracle For years the world has been filled with miracles of all kinds…

Started by Eveiyah

0 Jan 21, 2010

ORU to enter a new era

Fans of Oral Roberts University! The new era for the school, which was founded to educate the whole person-mind, body and spirit-ORU promis…

Started by ORUFan

0 Sep 24, 2009

Cafe Yahweh-A Christian Night Experience..Great for Singles and Married Couples

Greetings , We would like to introduce to you Café Yahweh, the official place in Atlanta for Christians to hang out and experience an ambi…

Started by Psalmist, Alana Sanders

0 Sep 5, 2009

The ONE and Only True G-D, Father(Creator) of ALL.......

Truth IS, as Paul testified, "G-D was in The Messiah", Paul did not testify that 'g-d was the messiah'....... The Messiah testified of, "T…

Started by Francis

6 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by Francis

IS THE UNITED STATES THE BABYLON IN REVELATION?

I took this from a website, there is many blogs and videos that state that the US is the Babylon in the book of Revelations. I have always…

Started by Rest Of God Ministries

6 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by James Pierce

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service