All Discussions Tagged 'church' (92)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can anyone or another church help the church that I am with out?

Hello Everyone! I am seeking some help ! As you might know I am the Bishop of The National Old Catholic church .We are looking to relocate…

Started by bishop28

0 Apr 13, 2015

Grant Writers and Business Proposals for Pastors and Business Owners. Special Announcement

Grant Writers are $99. Business Proposals are $99. Call (872) 216-6752 Ask for Richard Julian. We do great work. Visit www.proposalpower.us

Started by Richard Julian

0 Sep 18, 2014

Grant Writers For Pastors & Business Owners $99. Business Proposals $99

Grant Writers are $99. Business Proposals are $99. Call (872) 216-6752 Ask for Richard Julian. We do great work. Visit www.proposalpower.us

Started by Richard Julian

0 Sep 18, 2014

"Can we the Evangelicals and Pentecostals achieve to have one voice"

Judging from recent developments, both national and international as well as internal developments in the church, "How can we achieve the E…

Started by Apostle GOC.Ogaraku

0 Jul 19, 2014

Where does the church stand on what is being called marriage equality?

I would like to hear from Christians & Leaders on where they stand when it comes to marriage equality? Do we as the church have a role…

Started by Elder C. Lee

8 Jun 23, 2014
Reply by Elder C. Lee

God Always Knows What Is Best For Us.

There comes a time in life when the things we most desire are not the things that manifest, But what God desire for us. In these times we a…

Started by Bishop: Larry Spates

0 Dec 9, 2013

The wealth transfer

Let's share idea's on whats working to keep the church doors open. We need to find the channel to get the wealth of the wicked, so we can b…

Started by Dr. Kenneth Crutch

0 May 13, 2013

Does God Really Approve of Homosexuality and Unmarried Sexual affairs in The Church?

Here is a very powerful e-book regarding everything from the New Gay Bible otherwise known as The Queen James Bible, as opposed to The King…

Started by Felton Brown

0 Apr 22, 2013

John Washington University Spring Promotion

SPRING SPECIAL FOR A LIMITED TIME! Receive your Associates or Bachelors degree for *$25 a month ORReceive your Masters degree for *$50 a mo…

Started by Bishop JD Washington, Ph.D.

0 Feb 26, 2013

The term "First Lady", where does it come from?

Just a question I have always had, but never known the answer. I'm not coming to argue like most or put down whomever uses this term/title…

Started by Joseph Carey Jr.

3 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Steven A. Tuck

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service