All Discussions Tagged 'church' (92)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help Me Fight This Battle

http://www.reunionblackfamily.com/apps/blog/show/19667250-africa-american-grand-mother-fighting-for-her-grands-child http://www.startribu

Started by Dorothy Dunning

0 Nov 15, 2012

Whatever happened to our ‘bowels of mercy’!

Whatever happened to our ‘bowels of mercy’!    “But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowe…

Started by Chris Ekwedam

0 Oct 15, 2012

Do You Need A Book Publisher? We Work With OUR AUTHOR"S!!!!

Get Published & Order Books Today! If you have a BOOK READY TO BE PUBLISHED www.pariceparker.biz Serious Inquiries ONLY... 2012 Is Runn…

Started by Apostle Parice C. Parker

0 Oct 5, 2012

Living Life In A Messed Up Situation Volume 1 www.pariceparker.biz

This book was like the COLDEST Cup of Kool Aide on the Hottest Summer Day of my life after losing ALL I HAD! Pastor D R 

0 Oct 5, 2012

Living Life In A Messed Up Situation Volume 2 www.pariceparker.biz

Living Life In A Messed Up Situation Volume 2 only $13.95 Free Gift & this POWERFUL BOOK will make an EXCELLENT GIFT.. Its for those o…

0 Oct 5, 2012

Having Trouble Getting YOUR BOOK PUBLISHED??????? www.pariceparker.biz

Testimonials: (Book) Living Life In A Messed Up Situation Vol 1 $9.95 This book is was like the Coldest cup of Kool Aide on the Hottest Sum…

0 Oct 4, 2012

Special Invitation from JW University

FOR THE NEXT 48 HOURS! GET YOUR DEGREE FOR *$25 A MONTH! BEGIN THE FALL PURSUING YOUR DEGREE! TODAY THROUGH THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 12MIDNI…

Started by Bishop JD Washington, Ph.D.

0 Sep 26, 2012

Are we properly raising up leaders in the church?

What to do when a person is not being mentored and developed at their home church? I see so many people who are girted, called, and have a…

Started by Min. Jubilee

17 Sep 22, 2012
Reply by Min. Jubilee

The Black church, friend or foe?

I'm convinced that along with the "good" that the black church provides in a given community the black church is also contributing to the…

Started by Rev. Todd H. McCauley

34 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Pastor Rodrick Sweet,ThM

Gay Marriage and the Church, what is your take?

Character is what you do when it is only between you and God and no one else can see what you are doing. I thank God that no matter how…

Started by Elder C. Lee

0 Aug 8, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service