All Discussions Tagged 'church' (92)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Republicans After Eric Holder’s

I'm not gonna speak about my past problems with the government, my problems doesn't have anything to do with Eric Holder because Eric Holde…

Started by Anthony

9 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Anthony

Planting A Church without Denomination Identification- Is Anyone Bold Enough to Do It?

As I ask this question, I have already done it, with God's leading. I ask this question because it is the Biblical model. Anyone out there…

Started by TONY PRESTON

14 May 11, 2012
Reply by Anthony Michael Utsey

Tele Devotional : The Revolutionary Technology to Guide Your Flock : Attached is full spec for the uninitiated.

Hey Brothers and Sisters, This forum is open for discussions, improvements, and reviews of the TDS (Tele Devotional System). For those who…

Started by Olabode Oshodi

2 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Jude Akugbe Osayamwe

A reason why churches don't grow! Part 1 "Lack of pastoral leadership"

A reason why churches don't grow! Part 1 Lack of pastoral leadership -- too little, too inadequate, too short, too limited! A church cannot…

Started by Dr. Brian Cochran

0 Apr 4, 2012

Reason Churches don’t grow part 2- No vision or No planning for growth-

Reason Churches don’t grow part 2-   No vision or No planning for growth- “Operating by the seat of their pants,” No Business or Strategic…

Started by Dr. Brian Cochran

0 Apr 4, 2012

Do You NEED A Church Loan or Loan Modification?

Do You NEED A Church Loan or Loan Modification Click Here Now?   Don't wait another minute to get the funds you need for your ministry to…

Started by Dr. L. Ronald Durham

3 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by newview

The Catholic Church: The Mother of Harlots II

Revelation 17:6-9 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her,…

Started by Hezekiah Ben Israel

71 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

WHY THE CHRCH SUFFER.

From the look of things today in the church it may that some words of Jesus as it concerned the church are no longer manifesting in the pre…

Started by Rev. Jerry Chigbogu Onyeagbafuna

0 Feb 16, 2012

COVERING vs. COVENANT

THERE IS AN INTERESTING TREND IN "CHURCHDOM" THESE DAYS: MY COVERING /WHO IS YOUR COVERING?/YOU HAVE TO HAVE A COVERING etc. What happened…

Started by Evelyn Blacksher

2 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by heari harris

An open e-mail to Eddie Long

Dear Eddie Long, I greet you in the name of our Lord Jesus, the firstborn from the dead, seated at the right hand of the Father as the true…

Started by Ronald F. Mosby

2 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Ronald F. Mosby

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service