All Discussions Tagged 'church' (92)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for a vacant ministry in Illinois

Hello my fellow ministers, Can anyone point me in the direction of any vacant ministries in Chicago? I'm an experienced pastor, I currently…

Started by Xavier Johnson

0 May 8, 2010

Governmental Structure of the Early Church

"And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers. And fear came upon every…

Started by Joseph Gill

0 Apr 24, 2010

APOSTOLIC TRANSITIONS, RESTRUCTURING & STRATEGIES

Apostolic Transitions, Restructuring and Strategies If we don't change our ministry structures to be more outwardly focused (sent-ones) we…

Started by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

3 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by FBFXGF

Church Fellowship?

It has been a strick rule for certain denominations not to fellowship with other denominations. My question is why is it that we who all pr…

Started by Nathaniel J Parker

3 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Joseph Gill

The Next Realm of Power

Next Realm of Power Philippians 3:10-11 (KJV, key verse 10)   10 That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship…

Started by Apostle D Tyler Brown

0 Apr 3, 2010

The Black Church is Dead-Long Live the Black Church

Full eNewsletter   The Black Church is Dead-Long Live the Black Church By Anthea Butler, Jonathan L. Walton, Ronald B. Neal, William D. Ha…

Started by Jamye Wooten

0 Mar 31, 2010

What is the real purpose of the church?

I want to ask the question what is the real purpose of the church? I have been in church all of my life and I have seen many things happen,…

Started by Pastor Adrian Ewings

8 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Everett Gilliam

Tithes- Why Is Hard For You

Why is it that we can find money to go to the malls, and we can find money to buy a new outfit but for some reason we can't find money to p…

Started by Apostle Sha`Quan Huggins

14 Mar 26, 2010
Reply by keith

Are Profitable Prayer Lines Ordianed By God?

I was in a service on the other night, and the hosting Pastor Has made a call for prayer. Then he said Its all according to how you want to…

Started by Apostle Sha`Quan Huggins

0 Mar 10, 2010

Dynamics of Mature Believers!

Romans 8:24-28 (KJV) articlegoodnews.pdf

Started by Apostle D Tyler Brown

0 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Apostle D Tyler Brown

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service