All Discussions Tagged 'deception' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WAKE UP CALL CHRISTIANITY IS SLAVE MASTER DEMONIC SPELL

http://www.eliyahsmessage.com/message.html Many will be going down like EDI LONG as Rome controll the captives inDeceptionand lies .THE CHI…

Started by Eveiyah

1 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Eveiyah

Apostolic Imposters

2 Corinthians 11: 12But what I do, that I will do, that I may cut off occasion from them which desire occasion; that wherein they glory, t…

Started by Apostle Daronn Ferguson

0 Jul 28, 2010

THE GREATEST VICTIM OF DECEIT

The greatest victims of deceit are the people who think they are deceiving others. When you are operating with a spirit of deception, y…

Started by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

4 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Prophetess Dr. Teloria Williams

The Greatest Deception That Covers The Earth-Black's Roots

This is the most critical  moment in history for the Black race. What is happening? Is there an answer? It is time for the Black race to ri…

Started by Apostle Prophetess Ruby Mitchell

9 May 12, 2010
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

"Sinister Minister's"

"How can greedy men stoop so low, as to exploit the name of Jesus,"? This what so many TV Evangelist and leaders are doing today...Read wha…

Started by Debra Jones Grant

1 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Zealot X

"Where are We Headed"?

"Give me control of a nations money, and I care not, who makes the laws." This is a quote from a very powerful man, name (Mayer Amschel Rot…

Started by Debra Jones Grant

0 Mar 8, 2010

THE NAME OF THE ALMIGHTY CREATOR-so it was in the beginning so iy will be at the end

Yahweh is the sole Ancient Near Eastern god of Israel; the god found in the Hebrew Bible. The spelling of "Yahweh", itself, is a convention…

Started by Eveiyah

0 Feb 11, 2010

THE PLAN FOR ILL HEALTH written 1492 part 1

The advice of the Grand Satraps and the Rabbis is the following: 1. As for what you say that the king of Spain obliges you to become Christ…

Started by Eveiyah

0 Jan 30, 2010

A Letter to Eve (stop eating the apple, love)

Hezekiah quoted a couple verses while talking about his beliefs. I want to show you something that the devil doesn't want you to see. I wan…

Started by Zealot X

9 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

HELP US, O GOD....

Psalm 69:5 -- O God, thou knowest my foolishness; and my sins are not hid from thee. Help us, O God; We are captives to our own fool…

Started by HOPE - Psalm 43:5

0 Sep 17, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service