All Discussions Tagged 'faith' (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why We Don't Achieve What We Want

Delivered at Global Faith Coalition World Congress Nairobi Kenya 22-26 Aug 2023                  by  Howard Sands Vision and Goals volunte…

Started by Howard Sands

0 Oct 16, 2023

Grant Writers and Business Proposals for Pastors and Business Owners. Special Announcement

Grant Writers are $99. Business Proposals are $99. Call (872) 216-6752 Ask for Richard Julian. We do great work. Visit www.proposalpower.us

Started by Richard Julian

0 Sep 18, 2014

Behold, I Send An Angel Before Thee

Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared. (Ex 23:20)I) I send a…

Started by Dr Benard Etta

0 May 1, 2014

3 Day Broadcast Series with @RevBreland Dec 31st @ 11:30PM EST, Jan 1st & 2nd @ 6:30PM EST 347-237-5424 blogtalkradio.com/UrbanGloryRadio

3 Day Broadcast Series with @RevBreland Dec 31st @ 11:30PM EST, Jan 1st & 2nd @ 6:30PM EST 347-237-5424 blogtalkradio.com/UrbanGloryRad…

Started by LaVaughn Breland

0 Dec 31, 2013

Defining Faith

Faith (Pistis): conviction of the truth of anything, belief; in the NT of a conviction or belief respecting man's relationship to God an…

Started by Overseer Betty J. Williams

0 Dec 12, 2013

Ignorant Faith

A recent bible study got me reminiscing about a realization I came to years ago. At the time I was really wrestling in my mind over a situa…

Started by Joseph Gill

3 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Evelyn Blacksher

Republicans After Eric Holder’s

I'm not gonna speak about my past problems with the government, my problems doesn't have anything to do with Eric Holder because Eric Holde…

Started by Anthony

9 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Anthony

Restoration

God promises that our lives can be repaired and restored.  He will do it, if we only surrender ourselves to him. We are not asked to repair…

Started by Eric Johnson

0 May 2, 2012

Fundraising with No Out of Pocket Investment and Earn Residual Income for Everyone...Whatablessing

Fundraising with No Out of Pocket Investment...WhatablessingIf you are involved in non-profits or fundraisers at any level, we ask that you…

Started by Evangelist Diana Jackson

0 Mar 6, 2012

THINGS TO QUESTION YOUR LIFE ABOUT

Over the past few weeks I've been a teaching series on the Kingdom of god,. And while I have not finished teaching on that series, there ha…

Started by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

0 Oct 27, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service