All Discussions Tagged 'faith' (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Next Realm of Power

Next Realm of Power Philippians 3:10-11 (KJV, key verse 10)   10 That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship…

Started by Apostle D Tyler Brown

0 Apr 3, 2010

The Black Church is Dead-Long Live the Black Church

Full eNewsletter   The Black Church is Dead-Long Live the Black Church By Anthea Butler, Jonathan L. Walton, Ronald B. Neal, William D. Ha…

Started by Jamye Wooten

0 Mar 31, 2010

What and who do you have faith in, in these troubled times?

God willing, the Brother Marcus Internet Radio and Television Show will return this week with another dynamic workshop and discussion on t…

Started by Brother Marcus!

0 Mar 17, 2010

BELIEVE WHAT YOU DON'T SEE, WHAT YOU WANT IT TO BE

Katharyn Kulhman was a great evangelist years ago, whose ministry was characterized by signs, wonders and miracles quoted "Don't believe wh…

Started by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

0 Mar 11, 2010

YOUR GREAT BIG BLESSING

Dear Friend, God has a blessing coming your way. It is so big that you won't know what to do with it But rejoice and be gald, For He will…

Started by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

0 Mar 11, 2010

Dynamics of Mature Believers!

Romans 8:24-28 (KJV) articlegoodnews.pdf

0 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Apostle D Tyler Brown

Where do I find more encouragers?

Last week, I had the honor of being at the first annual Road to Re-entry program for ex-convicts. There were about a dozen businesses, one…

Started by Jack Byars

0 Mar 9, 2010

Can there ever be a compromise between good and evil ? between forces of the dark and forces of the light ?

Here is another question asked by a non Christian. Can there ever be a compromise between good and evil ? between forces of the dark and fo…

Started by RevZ62

0 Mar 9, 2010

What Are These Greater Works??? Responses Please.

John 14:11-13 (King James Version)  11Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sak…

7 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Chaplain Pat Harris

Have you Entered into His Rest?

Praise the Lord Family! Isn't it great knowing Jesus Christ? So many people doubt Him but I cannot live without Him ....And yes, I truly lo…

Started by Prophetess Arleen

5 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service