All Discussions Tagged 'faith' (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is this one of the Hottest Women's seminar in the Nation?

Started by The Apostle

0 Jun 12, 2009

Iron Sharpens Iron

Proverbs 27:17 states that "as iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another." Now this has long been known as instruction for us to lear…

Started by Rev. Kelvin "Besodeiah" Broadus

0 May 8, 2009

Why is it difficult for some believers to continue in faith when storms arise in their lives?

Why is it difficult for some believers to stand in faith when storms arrive in their lives? Unfortunately, many spirit filled, bible schola…

Started by Pastor Sherry Rice-Atkinson

1 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by James Pierce

stepping out on true faith

God is doing wonderful things in these days. He is showing His people how to be cleansed and how to fellowship with Him. He heals those who…

Started by Worship

0 Mar 7, 2009

50% Off - 2009 Entertainment Coupon Books!!

Only thru this month!! Limited Supply! See top sidebar at: www.LighthousePrayerLine.org God bless, Mark Seay

Started by Mark Seay

0 Mar 3, 2009

**FREE** Buttons for You!!

Blessings to you!! I have just added two blue buttons that can be added to your webpage or site(blog). These are located at the top of the…

Started by Mark Seay

0 Feb 28, 2009

Who Do You Say Jesus Is?

I ask earlier who is Jesus and I got a few responses but I need much more to complete the book. Who is Jesus to you, tell me your special r…

Started by Barbara Mack

2 Sep 29, 2008
Reply by James Pierce

Not really believing in God's power

I had a discussion with some one in my family about another family member who has had an alchohal and drug problem. He has been on and off…

Started by D.Brandon Campbell

5 Sep 9, 2008
Reply by Pastor Melvin King

4 Minutes of Faith - How To Start and Build Your Own Email TV Ministry

Did you know that Americans read LESS than any other industrialized nation, yet most ministry tools are almost all text-based (like this)…

Started by Larry Beacham

0 Jun 18, 2008

“Promise, Faith, Vision, Reality”

Calvary Missionary Baptist Church Rev. Stephen P. Samuel, Senior Pastor/Teacher “Promise, Faith, Vision, Reality” We began the year by exa…

Started by Rev. Stephen P. Samuel

0 Mar 31, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service