All Discussions Tagged 'finances' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Prayer for Economic Turn around

Hi there family. Lets pray for Kingdom release of finances for the people of God everywhere. While economic systems go thru judgements and…

Started by Apostle Rozell Tottress, Jr.

1 Feb 3, 2015
Reply by Pat

The Topic Of Prosperity

What does prosperity mean to the Body of Christ.  Does it has any place in teaching, is it for the body, should it be taught or should it b…

Started by Pastors Romero&Cherron Phillips

265 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by Rev. Darryl Miller

PUT A DEMAND ON YOUR MONEY

You know saints I've never seen so many people living for the Lord, preaching and teaching the word of God, working tediously and laborious…

Started by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

0 Oct 25, 2011

KINGDOM PRINCIPLES THAT ALWAYS WORK WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS

This is an interesting and informative article written by Jonas Clark, about what's going on with our economy. However that may be, there a…

2 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

KINGDOM PRINCIPLES THAT ALWAYS WORK - Part 1

Did you know that there are no secret formulas and no secret keys to wealth and success? Jesus says in St. John 10:10”…I am come that you m…

1 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

KINGDOM PRINCIPLES THAT ALWAYS WORK - Part 2

THANKSGIVINGMaintain a healthy attitude and spirit of thanksgiving and gratitude. Gratitude and thanksgiving always make room for more. If…

0 Mar 17, 2010

What is the 'CHURCH' role in the financial uproar of this country.

What do you feel if any is the church role in the life of its members. Over the past eight years i've seen church members lose faith especi…

Started by David Bean

26 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by David Bean

The role of the "Trustee" in 2009

I'm the founding pastor of a new church (August 2008) and I am still working on putting together a STRONG organization. We are in the proce…

Started by Will Horn

0 May 5, 2009

Free book for Pastors!

I have recently finished writing a book about Bible-based financial planning and money management. I want to give this book away to pastors…

Started by YesICanBook

1 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by Bishop, Tyear Wilson McCrary

Invitation - God's Financial Rescue Plan - Fort Worth, TX - Saturday Jan 10 2009

Invitation - God's Financial Rescue Plan - Fort Worth, TX - Saturday Jan 10 2009 Are you concerned about your personal finances? Are you s…

Started by Bishop James 'I Feel God' Brown

0 Jan 3, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service