All Discussions Tagged 'for' (232)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Pray for Me" by Bing Bing ft. Lovey Elise (Beautiful Struggle)

Started by Mistah Wilson

0 Feb 15, 2016

Pastors Who Place Their Names at the Head of Ministries

I have been a member of a men's Bible study and accountability group for about five years. At a recent meeting our Executive Pastor asked t…

Started by Chaplain Bernell Wesley

0 Mar 22, 2015

leave a vacuum, a puffer zone of tolerance for yourself and others; Be fair to others for you are not perfect

BE FAIR TO ALL; let us remind ourselves of some core faith and believe that has made Christianity sacred. if you do what the world do, What…

Started by Apostle GOC.Ogaraku

0 Jan 11, 2014

Be fair to others for you are not perfect, leave a vacuum, a puffer zone of tolerance for yourself and others.

Beloved Brethren, let us remind ourselves of some core faith and believe that has made christianity sacred.if you do what the world do, Wha…

Started by Apostle GOC.Ogaraku

0 Jan 11, 2014

intercessory prayer?" Answer: Quite simply, intercessory prayer is the act of praying on behalf of others. The role of mediator in prayer was prevalent in the Old Testament, in the cases of Abraham,

intercessory prayer?" Answer: Quite simply, intercessory prayer is the act of praying on behalf of others. The role of mediator in prayer…

Started by R dc

0 Dec 9, 2013

Are you a Non-profit? Do you know a Non-profit that needs funds? We all do.

Are you a Non-profit? Do you know a Non-profit that needs funds? We all do. How It Works The Steps to get started are very simple and fast:…

Started by Minister Tassel Daley M.Sc. DDiv

0 Nov 2, 2013

Dish Network Dish Mounts - setup 2nd tv on dish network

Related Tags: dish network iptv channels dish network new receivers how do i program a dish network remote control to my tv dish network…

Started by 21 Weeks Pregnant Mid Back Pain

0 May 15, 2013

Buy Cytoxan online - Purchase Cytoxan online - Order Cytoxan overnight delivery

Buy Cytoxan - Click here Alternative Names: Cyclophosphamide, Procytox buy cytoxan in internet drug fast Georgia interesting facts ab…

Started by bowmayboo45

0 May 15, 2013

Compare Dish Network Packages In India & dish network channel channel guide

Compare Dish Network Packages In India Related Tags: fsn dish network kansas city vacation hold for dish network dish network channel gu…

Started by Kids Christmas Woodworking Proje

0 May 15, 2013

Buy Amitriptyline online - Purchase Amitriptyline legally - Generic Amitriptyline internet

Buy Amitriptyline - Click here Alternative Names: Amitryptilyn, Amitrip, Tryptanol, Endep, Elatrol, Tryptizol, Trepiline, Laroxyl, Saroten…

Started by bowmayboo45

0 May 15, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service