All Discussions Tagged 'from' (106)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help Us JESUS

Jesus {{{{{{{Sweet Jesus}}}}}}} HEAR THIS PRAY NOW... All that has requested prayer from me I ask you to POUR OUT A FRESH ANOINTING OVER AL…

Started by Apostle Parice C. Parker

0 Oct 20, 2012

Do You Need A Book Publisher? We Work With OUR AUTHOR"S!!!!

Get Published & Order Books Today! If you have a BOOK READY TO BE PUBLISHED www.pariceparker.biz Serious Inquiries ONLY... 2012 Is Runn…

Started by Apostle Parice C. Parker

0 Oct 5, 2012

Republicans After Eric Holder’s

I'm not gonna speak about my past problems with the government, my problems doesn't have anything to do with Eric Holder because Eric Holde…

Started by Anthony

9 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Anthony

Prayer Points For Every Situation

00 Prayer Points For Every Situation 30 Day Battle Cry For Our Prosperity. November 4th to December 4th 2010 About Us ATTACKING THE ENE…

Started by Dr.Stella Gods Warrior Princess

0 Nov 29, 2010

Prayer Points for This Weeks Sustained Fire Dealing With The Strongman

Posted By Dr. Stella God's Warrior Princess Sustained Fire to Demolish Strongholds Click To Listen To This weeks teachings Prayer Line: Cal…

Started by Dr.Stella Gods Warrior Princess

0 Oct 13, 2010

THE DAYS OF BEING PILOT IN THE PULPIT IS OVER,TIME FOR DELIVERANCE AND RESTORATION

How long will pastors prey on the weak and unlearned,for a dollar,a large congregation,a new building,a popular name,how long will pastors…

Started by Pastor Joseph D Smith

15 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by REV. LAMAR H. FITZPATRICK

You are invited to be my special honored guests during the 10th year celebration.

Started by Aaron D McCall, D. Min.

0 Sep 12, 2010

Can you Live in Sin and Still Be saved? No, you must die to sin.......

Introduction A. We Can Not Prosper by Hiding Our Sins - Proverbs 28:13 B. In I John 3:4, God defines sin as transgression of the law 1. Si…

Started by Prophet Henry L. Dillihant III

0 Jul 16, 2010

PRAYER POINTS

Texts:             Psalm 144:7-8, 11-15  I challenge the foundation of this house with the fire of Holy Ghost in the name of Jesus. I chall…

Started by Alex

1 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by Alex

The day you know who you are, that day you win a great battle for yourself.

Colossians 3:3 says, “For ye are dead and your life is hid with Christ in God.” This means that before somebody can get at you, the person…

Started by Alex

1 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Alex

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service