All Discussions Tagged 'god' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"2 Masters"

Deut 18:14 One of the reason's saints are not being blessed is because, they are serving 2 Masters...And When I say blessed,  I'm not talki…

Started by Debra Jones Grant

0 Mar 27, 2010

LIVING WATER TO EVERY SPIRIT-THIRSTING SOUL

Have you not read in the Scripture: `Behold, as the waters are poured out upon the dry ground and spread over the parched soil, so will I…

Started by African People of Love

0 Nov 8, 2009

For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

Love shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love love, and keep love commandments. Know therefore that LOVE, he is God, the faithful Go…

0 Nov 8, 2009

THE DISCOURSE ON SPIRITUAL FREEDOM

On the afternoon of the Sabbath day Eliyah again went into the temple/people to teach. Finding a large company of believers assembled, he…

0 Nov 8, 2009

The ONE and Only True G-D, Father(Creator) of ALL.......

Truth IS, as Paul testified, "G-D was in The Messiah", Paul did not testify that 'g-d was the messiah'....... The Messiah testified of, "T…

Started by Francis

6 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by Francis

The True Gospel, What is it?

Can you tell us what the true Gospel is in one sentence? If so let us hear what the Spirit has to say to the churches.....

17 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by Scott R. Newman

SANKOFA....WHY SLAVERY GOD?

In "Sankofa," a contemporary African-American woman travels back in time and experiences slavery. Haile Gerima's poetic and precisely detai…

Started by Scott R. Newman

5 Jun 22, 2009
Reply by John

Something For Sunday - Invitation To Free Video Bible Study On Prayer - May 23, 2009

Something For Sunday - Invitation To Free Video Bible Study On Prayer - May 23, 2009 This Sunday's free gift from Bishop James I Feel Go…

Started by Bishop James 'I Feel God' Brown

0 May 24, 2009

Fighting with Spiritual Authority

SPIRITUAL WARFARE Lesson 1: Fighting With Spiritual Authority Instructor: Apostle Terri Davidson Spiritual Warfare: A term used to descri…

Started by Apostle Terri Davidson

0 May 20, 2009

Fort Worth / Dallas 8th Annual Resurrection Conference April 13-17 2009 Mt Rose Church, Ft. Worth

Come To The Resurrection Conference April 13-17th Are You Ready For The Conference Of The Year? Next Week - April 13-17th 2009 Bishop A.J…

Started by Bishop James 'I Feel God' Brown

0 Apr 8, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service