All Discussions Tagged 'gospel' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

COMFORTABLE, WELL ADJUSTED NEGROES....

Martin Luther King Junior is often quoted as saying he intended to ‘comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable'. It is in this same…

Started by Scott R. Newman

6 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by Tara Robinson

5 Fold Grace Gifts

Are the graces of ministry vital to Kingdom Building?

Started by Apostle Rozell Tottress, Jr.

0 Jul 16, 2009

Crouchs' Confirm they DID NOT LEAD Michael Jackson in "Sinners Prayer"

Crouchs' Confirm they DID NOT LEAD Michael Jackson in "Sinners Prayer" http://ow.ly/geFF

Started by Bishop James 'I Feel God' Brown

1 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by Child of the Kingdom

Do you know your musical roots?

I listened to Rev. Jeremiah Wright teach/preach on the music in our African related culture. He spoke from Psalms 37:23-38 as a background.…

Started by RevZ

1 Apr 28, 2009
Reply by Zoey "Zozo" Kassay Solomon

Fort Worth / Dallas 8th Annual Resurrection Conference April 13-17 2009 Mt Rose Church, Ft. Worth

Come To The Resurrection Conference April 13-17th Are You Ready For The Conference Of The Year? Next Week - April 13-17th 2009 Bishop A.J…

Started by Bishop James 'I Feel God' Brown

0 Apr 8, 2009

**FREE** Buttons for You!!

Blessings to you!! I have just added two blue buttons that can be added to your webpage or site(blog). These are located at the top of the…

Started by Mark Seay

0 Feb 28, 2009

BECOME FRIENDS

compliment of the season, it's a pleasure to reach you sister, i just want us to be friends and possibly work together for the growth and e…

Started by lucky gnidote godson

0 Aug 13, 2008

Dance For Him-2008

VIEW THE VIDEO!!! Featuring Marcene Sanders - Mime from the Potters House in Dallas TX, Bishop Jakes, Ms. Michelle and many more... for mor…

Started by Ms. Michelle

0 Jan 4, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service