All Discussions Tagged 'grace' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Truth About Tithing!!

The subject of tithing has long been a subject of much controversy and debate among church folks. And some years ago I took to the debate b…

Started by Pastor Cornelius Simon

4 Mar 23, 2014
Reply by FreeIndeed

THE SPECIAL PEOPLE THAT GOD LOVES

THE SPECIAL PEOPLE THAT GOD LOVES The liar The thief The dead beat dad The dead beat mom The homeless The poor The hungry The unbath…

Started by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

0 Dec 22, 2011

That the Truth of the Gospel May Continue

That the Truth of the Gospel May Continue Galatians 2:1–9 The historical record that Paul references in this testimony is apparently a peri…

Started by Joseph Gill

1 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Evelyn Blacksher

Minister to the Gentiles

Text: Ephesians 3:1–9   Central Verse: “ Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach amon…

Started by Joseph Gill

0 Apr 7, 2010

Are you Carrying Extra Baggage? How to Get Rid of Extra Baggage, "Yes we Can"

When are born, into this world we come in the buff, then we accumulate clothes, bottles, diaper bag etc... your own bedroom full of stuff,…

Started by Apostle, Ouida Perkins

0 Jan 22, 2010

SOLDIER FOR THE LORD

SOLDIER FOR THE LORD I'm a soldier for the Lord Who’s been up and who's been down Though while on the battlefield I have never turned aro…

Started by Tom Zart

0 Oct 22, 2009

IS THIS EVERY BELIEVER'S STRUGGLE???

Romans 7:14 - 25 (NIV) 14 We know that the law is spiritual; but I am unspiritual, sold as a slave to sin. 15 I do not understand what…

Started by HOPE - Psalm 43:5

2 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Child of the Kingdom

SOLDIER FOR THE LORD QUOTABLE QUOTES

SOLDIER FOR THE LORD QUOTABLE QUOTES THE MYSTERY OF PRAYER Never be afraid to pray boldly to God For no matter the crisis our Lord is aw…

Started by Tom Zart

0 Sep 21, 2009

MAKE IT PLAIN PREACHER & OBAMA'S TWO WORLDS + OBAMA’S BEST INAUGURATION POEM

MAKE IT PLAIN PREACHER “Hope Repentance And Transformation” When you preach to me speak of love and trust Not of race, division, hate, bla…

Started by Tom Zart

0 Sep 13, 2009

RUNNING FROM GOD & THE FIRST ONE TO LOVE ME

RUNNING FROM GOD All of us at sometime have run from God When He has asked us to do something we chose not to do Though we are free to se…

Started by Tom Zart

0 Aug 28, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service