All Discussions Tagged 'holiness' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WOMEN WEARING PANTS IN CHURCH....

Over the years, I have heard many men and women in the holiness denominations say that women shouldn't wear pants in the church. Were is t…

Started by HOPE - Psalm 43:5

1049 Sep 3, 2019
Reply by MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael

THE HOLY SPIRIT HAS NO ROOM MATES

THE HOLY SPIRIT HAS NO ROOM MATES!!!!   The word of God tells us that the Holy Spirit will not dwell in an unclean temple. So if illicit…

Started by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

2 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Elder Larry Cooper

WHAT A PRIVILEGE & HONOR

What a privilege and honor it is for us to have been chosen by God to be saved, be endowed with His love, grace and Holy Spirit, to live a…

Started by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

0 Nov 15, 2011

We will do,... and we will understand

This week we celebrate the holiday of Shavuot,(link to Chabad) the giving of the Torah to the Jewish people, and the  stranger among them.T…

Started by ShekinahLife

0 May 18, 2010

Be Holy For I Am Holy

FOR I AM HOLY  “For I AM the Lord your God you shall therefore consecrate yourselves, and you shall be holy; for I AM Holy.” Leviticus 11:4…

Started by Pastor Michelle Ragland

0 Apr 13, 2010

DOES ANYONE PREACH/TEACH HOLINESS ANYMORE ?

We are told "..... ye shall be holy:for I the LORD your GOD am holy."Leviticus19:2 [kjv]

Started by Evelyn Blacksher

8 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by James Pierce

Revival

SPIRITUAL AWAKENING: The Only Thing That Will Save Us -by J. Lee Grady. We can learn an important lesson from the East African Revival, wh…

Started by Lillian Lancaster

0 Oct 13, 2009

IS THE UNITED STATES THE BABYLON IN REVELATION?

I took this from a website, there is many blogs and videos that state that the US is the Babylon in the book of Revelations. I have always…

Started by Rest Of God Ministries

6 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by James Pierce

CHARISMATIC MELTDOWN?

The following is an article from Charisma Magazine. Although I'm not a practicing charismatic/pentecostal christian, I am very aware that I…

Started by lorenzo neal

3 Feb 3, 2009
Reply by Anthony Luckett

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service