All Discussions Tagged 'is' (238)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Republicans After Eric Holder’s

I'm not gonna speak about my past problems with the government, my problems doesn't have anything to do with Eric Holder because Eric Holde…

Started by Anthony

9 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Anthony

Sin in American Churches is a very touchy subject..Why is that?

How should sin be addressed in our churches? With the new interfaith initiatives and the introduction of the inclusionary doctrines, many l…

Started by Ephesians 5:11

37 May 17, 2012
Reply by shelly lawson

WARNING!! Slavery is back, and at it's highest form with new masters and task masters.

WARNING!! Slavery is back, and at it's highest form with new masters and task masters on the loose and ready to take you into bondage, so P…

Started by MINISTER LAWRENCE VICTOR

0 Nov 4, 2010

THE DAYS OF BEING PILOT IN THE PULPIT IS OVER,TIME FOR DELIVERANCE AND RESTORATION

How long will pastors prey on the weak and unlearned,for a dollar,a large congregation,a new building,a popular name,how long will pastors…

Started by Pastor Joseph D Smith

15 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by REV. LAMAR H. FITZPATRICK

SPIRITUAL IMMUNITY

Immunity is a state whereby certain things cannot harm you. It is having an internal defense. Sometimes, people wonder why they are always…

Started by Alex

1 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Alex

we have power from God to overcome sin and evil habits

The first one is authority to overcome sin and all bad habits in all areas of our lives. Matthew 1: 21 says, “And she shall bring forth a S…

Started by Alex

1 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Alex

who are the strange children?

The first question to ask is who is the last enemy? I Corinthians 15: 26 says, “The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.” The secon…

Started by Alex

1 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Alex

When a life has been sold off, there would be destiny disorder

Isaiah 50:1 : “Thus saith the Lord, Where is the bill of your mother’s divorcement, whom I have put away? Or which of my creditors is it to…

Started by Alex

1 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by Alex

What then is the meaning of Pharaoh?

It represents powers that can draw power from the sun and from the water. You may wonder what this mean. Ezekiel 29:2-4 says, “Son of man,…

Started by Alex

3 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by Alex

Why are there so many Apostles in this age of false Prophets.

Now the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and on them were the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb. Rev. 21:14.   "Assuredly I…

Started by Dr. A. Jerome R. Butler

0 Jan 24, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service