All Discussions Tagged 'is' (238)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Spiritual Warfare: WRESTLE for 2010 blessings 17

Make the following declaration: My problems are in trouble, because God shall trouble them, in the name of Jesus.” There are situations whe…

Started by Alex

1 Dec 31, 2009
Reply by Alex

Spiritual Warfare: How to be healed 2

Proclaim these scriptures: Isaiah 54:17: “No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against the…

Started by Alex

1 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Alex

Spiritual Warfare: How to be healed

Exodus 15:26: says, “If thou will diligently hearken to the voice of the Lord thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wi…

Started by Alex

1 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Alex

Spiritual Warfare 2

The Lord says “Be vigilant.” The devil does not go on sabbatical. He never takes a holiday. When you think you need to relax and put your w…

Started by Alex

1 Dec 4, 2009
Reply by Alex

Are you skillful in spiritual warfare?

Proverbs 26:27: “Whoso diggeth a pit shall fall therein and he that rolleth a stone, it will return upon him.” Proverbs 11:8: “The righteou…

Started by Alex

1 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Alex

wicked arrows

Feeding people in the dream with what they would not ordinarily eat is also a wicked stone Women having affairs with men in the dream is an…

Started by Alex

1 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Alex

Confession 3:

Every wicked weapon fashioned against my life, be bound. Today, I demand sevenfold restitution from satan, in the name of Jesus. Every powe…

Started by Alex

1 Nov 27, 2009
Reply by Alex

This is the end of piousness in slavery

God does not have grandchildren and I do not have to play a pious role. · I do not have to hide my weaknesses, I am loved, am loved to the…

Started by Alex

1 Nov 27, 2009
Reply by Alex

Wisdom from Mr. Wise Himself...This is a brother who has seen the light...You will love him or hate him...Depending on the color of your skin...LOL

Started by Child of the Kingdom

2 Nov 6, 2009
Reply by John

Home Churches are re-emerging....Seeing that this is how the first church was established why are so many people in Modern day churches opposed to home churches?

Since being here on BPN we have come across so much opposition to Home Churches. Can anyone show in scripture where assembling together in…

Started by Child of the Kingdom

51 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by cherry

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service